Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo man, this tread rocks. hahaha. Man just within a day there is like 4 pages. oy..haha.

from survival plan to pairates to zombie butt sex to toneekay loving da cawk hahaha.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dam.. what if you needed to take a s**t.. where would you s**t without having a zombie to bother you, and you were like NOT on the ship or in the compound..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
invest in depends.

why is this thread still going? :lol:

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll bump it up with a new idea

Where is the worst place to go? (besides a cruise ship)

I think the hospital, because I've read the book and I know that when anyone gets hurt, thats where they go, so its going to be loaded with zombies. Anywhere else?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would think, walmart is a bad place to go.. just because its big, and most likely in a couple days/weeks the lights would be out.. people would try to go there to stock up on food and supplies, etc.. and since its dark inside.. without windows or whatever, its gunna suck because you dont know whats in there .. and usually zombies are hella quiet in movies and books.. and you never expect them

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^why the highway?

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
People freak out, people create traffic jam. No cars moving means easy targets for zombies. Assload of cars and zombies = bad.
The highway and walmart are both bad places. I have thought of the highway, hence the reason for a bike to get around the traffic jams, but I never thought how bad its going to be. No matter how long the infection has been going on, people are always going to try and go there to get new supplies, so its always going to be stocked with zombies.

What about prisons?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
prisons are bad, think about it, you have hardcore killers that are SWOLE as hell.. if they get turned into a zombie, theyll be SWOLE ass zombies. and theyll rip you open a new a*****e!

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but, won't they be behind bars and die of starvation?