Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Super Wal-Mart?

It'll be great initially. But as we saw in Dawn of the Dead it's a death-trap.

Somewhere remote doesn't work either. When they do find you...well, you're screwed. See Night of the Living Dead.

I vote Antarctica.

Zombies would have to fly or have a boat to reach it.
Zombies would freeze solid.

Only problem with Antarctica is that John Carpenter's The Thing lives down there. It'll kill you and then doppleganger your ass to kill all your friends.

Best vehicle? M113 APC. It's armored, it's amphibious, it's durable, there are a lot of them so parts should not be an issue, It's simple and should work after an EMP burst, and it'll squash a lot of zombies.

I would prefer an M1 because you can burn anything in it, diesel, gas, kerosene...etc... but the 1 gallon per mile is a killer. No Go
M1126 Stryker or M3 Bradley would also consume more fuel than the M113, less parts are availiable. No Go.
Marine AAV? :what: It's fully amphibious but again less availiable than the M113 and consumes more fuel.
That is true, but their mistake was they tried to leave with a bunch of idiots driving mall vans like race cars.

ONe flipped over and they WENT BACK??? Nope, you flipped it, now you're f**ked. Bye. I'm a little more ruthless. Even now, before the zombie apocalypse

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How can a zombie tell the difference if your one of them or not? like, If you try to look like them maybe they won't tell the difference, idk

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How can a zombie tell the difference if your one of them or not? like, If you try to look like them maybe they won't tell the difference, idk
Worked in Shaun of The Dead. They looked aimlessly, walked slow and moaned a lot.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea it was one of those sawn of the dead movies when the english ppl acted like zombies and they couldnt tell.

x2 on the cruise ship. how can they get on the boat if they're in the water. its like a 20 ft vertical wall.

----/
-- /
- /
/.
thats the side of the boat. the dote is a zombie

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is true, but their mistake was they tried to leave with a bunch of idiots driving mall vans like race cars.

ONe flipped over and they WENT BACK??? Nope, you flipped it, now you're f**ked. Bye. I'm a little more ruthless. Even now, before the zombie apocalypse
:word: :werd: :bluelol:

OH you flipped? Sorry 'bout that. should've been a better driver. I ain't no Ranger. You're Purina Zombie Chow.
:lol:

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah cruise ship ftw. No way a zombie could get up there. But if we were gonna make it work I would get a big zepplin and then we could ferry people around nice and quiet like. Make trips back to land for for ammo and whatnot.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I keep reading the cruise ship idea, but we all know that would ONLY work if we had a ridiculous number of hot ass women on board.

Bunch of dudes stuck on a boat together=fail

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe the dancers will still be on the ship
The problem is the introduction of unprepared people to the equation. Stupid people with their running and crying and s**t.

"Waa! Waa! Zombies ate my cousin's baby mama's sisters other baby daddy! Waa!"

Oh s**t, did I just push her off the ship? Damn. I guess she was in shock.

And unprepared people ALWAYS try to save someone andfuck it all up for the others

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And unprepared people ALWAYS try to save someone andfuck it all up for the others
Yep that's true. I guess the only way to really survive on the ship would be if it was just yourself and 4 or 5 lady friends that wern't completly retarded.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, so I will be the one to squash the whole cruise shjp idea or least show you the fault.

One person can't run a cruise ship, its just not possible. So, for every crew member that you invite on board, that is one more person that is going to risk your life. You are right, ZOMBIES can not get on a cruise ship. But the more people on a cruise ship, the more likely someone is going to bring their family member that has been bitten. Then they die and turn in to a zombie = whole ship is screwed. But that is assuming that the infection spreads by a bite, what if its the kind that no matter how your die you turn in to a zombie. Now you've gotten a lot of people together, no escape plan, and the chance for zombies.

How many of us have access to a cruise ship? I mean, I'd have to drive at least 10 hours to get the nearest port. If I take my bike, probably more, hahaha.

Oh yea, what's at a port? Shipping and travel, which means a ton of people. Sounds like a buffet to me.

You are better off sticking with trustworthy friends and staying in small groups. The more people you invite that you really don't know, the sooner you'll be a zombie

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm i think hes got a good point
everyone has a flawed plan. castles??? c'mon who the f**k has a castle in the USA? islands? ever heard of overcrowding and everyone goes frantic and kills each other. not to mention you would run out of food pretty damn fast. and there's nothing stopping a zombie from just walking to an island :lol:

the cruise ship is an impenetrable fortress. if zombies even could get to the ship they couldnt get into it. theres like 100 life vessels on it which are all motorized and have like a week of food on them, they could be used as ferries for transporting survivors off the mainland back to the boat and for recon and supplies missions. you could even quarantine a potential zombie in one if you needed to.

i think its the most solid idea yet

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No s**t, my friend and I had a very similar conversation the other day. :shock:

I was at work very late one night and my friend showed up to burn one. I work alone or with one other guy doing contracted maintenance s**t at factories. So I took my friend and I up abot 25 feet in a JIG lift and we burned one up next to the ceiling. While were were up ther somehow our conversation led up to how we would escape a zombie attack if it were to happen right there. Being that my emo f**k friend is all into zombies and s**t he knew everything, how they could not be killed and s**t. :lol:

Ok, so I drove my boom lift up to the garage door while my boy emo Eric would be on watch making sure no zombies climed up the boom or f**ked with the controls at the bottom of the lift. Eric told me not to wory tho because zombies don't have very good climbing skills :???: Then when I got to the garage door I would lower the boom just enough to push the open button with my broom handle. I might get low enough to have a few zombies grab the basket and try to climb in. That's when I would stark kicking zombie faces and beating zombies with my broom stick. I'd try to shove the broom handle into a few zombie heads through way of their eye sockets. Since I can whoop anyone's ass we would eventually make it out of the factory. Then :lol: I would have two choices, either try to get in my car or just drive the boom lift somwhere safe, with the boom fully extended about 30ft of course. Either way I would escape even if I had to sacrafice my friend Eric in the process. :D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just got another idea:

what about those small towns in the middle of the desert in like arizona? the zombies would never be able to walk that far, being as they are dead the vultures and coyotes would have a fukin field day tearing them into pieces while theyre trying to walk :rolf: