Zville00si: From Civic to BMW

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone. I haven't really been on the site that much anymore, and thats due to the fact that I no longer have a civic!!! :cry: I purchased a slow ass BMW about a year ago, and decided to do a few things to it. I was going to do a before and after thread, but I'm tired of waiting for my M5 wheels, intake, and clear corners to come. So I decided to post up the pics of it with only tiny cosmetic inhancements.

So far:
DIY French Foglights
Black Kidney Grill
20% Black Tint
Sylvana Silverstars

In the damn mail:
Short Ram Intake
Clear Corners
18" X 8.5 Black M5, 5 spoke

Here she is, my 1995 BMW 318is:

And to clear up anything

Yes it is slow. Yes I know the amber corners don't go with the french fogs, thats why I ordered clear corners, and will most likely smoke them, and smoke the top of the tail lights. Yes I know it's dirty, this photoshoot was on the fly. Yes I know I suck at picture taking. Yes I know the bumpers and skirts are ugly grey, I will soon be painting them to match. Yes I will probably sell this soon and get an M or something worth my time. BUT, until then, I'll enjoy slow RWD.

And if any of you forgot, heres my old car:

Hopefully I'll be updating this thread soon with my new mods!!! Good to be back clubcivic!!!! :lol:

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also, im an idiot and cant spell enhancements right.... the edit button takes forever, so ill just point out how stupid i am.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nobody at the mall that day eh?

looks clean... good luck with the parts.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1 you are right the 318 sucks but you at least didnt pull the badg off the back.
2. sell it to get the e36m fast. ;) i will be gettin one in the next year and i am dieing to get it.
3 well you covered everything else. but anyways looks pretty good for being old and a 318 if i were you i would just keep it that way and not spend money till i have an e36m but what ever

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1 you are right the 318 sucks but you at least didnt pull the badg off the back.
2. sell it to get the e36m fast. ;) i will be gettin one in the next year and i am dieing to get it.
3 well you covered everything else. but anyways looks pretty good for being old and a 318 if i were you i would just keep it that way and not spend money till i have an e36m but what ever

Well the only good thing about the 318, is that whatever I do to the shell of it, will fit on the M because theyre both e36's. So, besides the intake, I'm trying to keep everything simple enough to switch over to the ///M when I get it. :cool:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i loved your civic.. no wonder i hadnt seen it for some time..

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol sticking with a 4banger...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what the cool kids do, duh

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell poseesed you to go from an SI to that pos ... my friend had one of those in high school and my other friend smoked him in his 95 civic dx 4 door automatic!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ew. you should have just turned the em1 back to stock, but with the green color. I liked it.

an now

I am going to call you a yuppie

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ultimate driving machine.

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EASY guys

1. the civic sucked because it was impractical with the kit
2. driving a bright green civic was cool in high school, not in college
3. everyone and their brother keyed the damn thing
4. The Bmw will look fine here in a few weeks
5. The Bmw is most likely temporary til I find an ///M
6. I like the look of the e36, and its RWD
7. People who don't know s**t about cars think you dropped 30 grand on a car that u paid like 7 grand for
8. Girls love BMW's (which also goes along with number 7)