Are all Neons slow or what?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you drive a civic and you're calling a srt4 slow? where was i when this happened? i'm sure you really impressed your gf and sister :roll:
i drive a civic and an integra. i also think SRT4's are kinda slow.

my integra is unbearably slow, but the neon doesn't impress me.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

95FoDo

5+ Year Member
Woah I didn't know you all were so defensive. It definitely wasn't a ricer fly by and he definitely wanted to race. Keep hatin' because it really doesn't mean a darn thing to me. I really don't get upset over people trash talking in a forum.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah I didn't know you all were so defensive. It definitely wasn't a ricer fly by and he definitely wanted to race. Keep hatin' because it really doesn't mean a darn thing to me. I really don't get upset over people trash talking in a forum.
you dont get it that you drive a pos auto civic and are calling an srt4 slow? ignorance is bliss

95FoDo

5+ Year Member
Think it was just a fake badge or something? Like if I put an SI badge on my car. I'm not saying it was even an incredible race I just sort of expected more out of him. If you didn't see in my post I sort of was expecting to get beat.

P.S. Just because I take a while to respond doesn't mean that I am ashamed either. I just have a busy life, I work my ass off at a job that really doesn't pay much (hence the reason my car isn't as hot as everyone else's here) and I have a girlfriend that I am almost always with so chill out alright? You guy must have just misunderstood me. Growing up I was taught every Neon sucked. Sorry for being misinformed myself and sorry your attempts at trying to anger me aren't working.

Kgmdawg84

Slow Neon Driver
5+ Year Member
Think it was just a fake badge or something? Like if I put an SI badge on my car. I'm not saying it was even an incredible race I just sort of expected more out of him. If you didn't see in my post I sort of was expecting to get beat.

P.S. Just because I take a while to respond doesn't mean that I am ashamed either. I just have a busy life, I work my ass off at a job that really doesn't pay much (hence the reason my car isn't as hot as everyone else's here) and I have a girlfriend that I am almost always with so chill out alright? You guy must have just misunderstood me. Growing up I was taught every Neon sucked. Sorry for being misinformed myself and sorry your attempts at trying to anger me aren't working.
it could have been an SRT Design Neon (dual exhaust, big wing, etc. but still a regular neon)

and hey, i was taught that neons suck too.. until i got in my srt and drove it for the first time, and then looked at the sticker price, and went, DAMN, sounds good! now, 76k miles later, and almost 200 more horsepower, i have had NO problems with general maintainence

its no honda, lol, but for what this neon cost me... i couldnt say no =)

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my comments, as im sure the same with most others, are not to piss you off. they are to make you realize that you are a ricer/moron. thats it bub.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think i have the video of an srt4 just barely beating me 2.4L tubro vs 1.6L turbo. He is heavily modded though

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

see, the thing is, you're claiming and bragging about beating a car that clearly outperforms yours. Regardless of how I or how any other person feels about neons on here, we're not ignorant people that will believe anyone's story about a somewhat stock civic beating a maybe somewhat stock srt4. and trust me, this has nothing to do about being defensive. we're just stating the facts.

95FoDo

5+ Year Member
Just delete this thread if it is causing so much hard feelings. Please, the last thing I want is for people to labeling me as a stereotype just because I can't afford a turbo kit quite yet. It's my first nice car gimme a break! Just delete this already it's going nowhere. If you guys want to talk about ricer scum then do it. If you want to talk about neons pro's and con's then do it! Just stop making me want to leave because there are a handful of you that are really helpful and I think this place seems nice.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Please, the last thing I want is for people to labeling me as a stereotype

:rolf:

you dont want to be stereotyped, you just want to stereotype others without repercussions

strike 2

95FoDo

5+ Year Member
Look dude, I am being really nice and you are being really condescending. I am done with this until some one deletes it. I made a mistake. Are you happy? I admitted to it.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i raced a 2003 Mustang Cobra in my civic tonight....it was slow. and it has almost 400 hp and 400 trq. and supercharged!!!!

if i had one of those, i'd be upset.