Are all Neons slow or what?

95FoDo

5+ Year Member
Ok so I was on a pretty major road with my girl and my sister goin to get some late night breakfast at the local IHOP. On my way I saw a Neon SRT4 with Greddy and Skunk2 stickers on it. I assume "Oh alright lets get beat by a Neon with 2 less people in it." Nope! I flew past him barely going 10 over the speed limit and I laughed. When we got to IHOP I met a dude there in a mitsu 3000GT and he said that he raced the damned thing in reverse and beat him. What a joke! They shouldn't even make performance parts for them.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
uhmm...

i've only ridden in my buddy's at the strip...seemed fast enough

maybe he didnt wanna race????

and you did a ricer fly by.........................SICK

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know dude. the srt-4's are pretty quick. i know 2 guys that have the stage 2 neons and they are close to 350 hp. besides you cant go by somnething that someone else said

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, you did a ricer flyby and believed a BS story by another ricer, about a car that would destroy both of you...cool.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh so bc he was driving down the street means thats he should automatically want to race your sweet automatic ricer-mobile. he probably didnt want to waste his gas on you.

oh yeah, and btw, racing in reverse is gay. congrats to your fellow ricer. you should start a club.

civic_crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
trust ,me..there fast,.. and you did a ricer fly by ^^ he wouldnt of put it any better :D

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha...hey guys i passed a mack truck the other day with a huge turbo diesel and i SMOKED his ass....s**t hahah f**king idiot just becuase they have a fast/nice/expensive car, doesnt mean they want to race a raggedy ass civic no offense

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow now I just remembered why I dont post on here anymore. Its dumbasses like this that think they can beat a 300HP car in a stock Honda Civic..... 2.4L Turbo > j00..... Ricer flybys are pointless and make you look stupid....

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow now I just remembered why I dont post on here anymore. Its dumbasses like this that think they can beat a 300HP car in a stock Honda Civic..... 2.4L Turbo > j00..... Ricer flybys are pointless and make you look stupid....

:word: hahah and nice graphic

ricer fly-bys.....FTMFL

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you drive a civic and you're calling a srt4 slow? where was i when this happened? i'm sure you really impressed your gf and sister :roll:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Q. Which is dumber

A. Trying to race an uninterested car on a "major road"
B. Actually thinking you won a race because you passed someone in traffic
C. Bragging about it in an online forum
D. All of the above make you a complete dumb ass

K. Legaspi

Support the Single!
5+ Year Member
Q. Which is dumber

I'm thinking D.

Ricer Fly By's are a no no.:roll:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Q. Which is dumber

you forgot to mention calling a 2.4L turbo slow when you drive a 1.5L automatic civic