Are all Neons slow or what?

Kgmdawg84

Slow Neon Driver
5+ Year Member
OMG, this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, haha

first off, can i just say, that this site (minus the OP) is the coolest crowd of honda guys ive seen in a long time =)

secondly... i registered AND posted merely to say that i have NO words for the guy who "raced a neon" lol

nice kill tho ;)

:word:

thats all =)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: i cant find my video of the 2 srt4's running mid/high 15's at the track....i like them, that just would of been a funny video for this funny thread ;)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me get this straight, you believe that the 3000gt beat it in reverse?

and you beat that ina 1.5 auto, wow, just wow, you're the type who makes me look bad driving a civic.......

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man, good kill.
Now try to race an evo or sti, I'm pretty sure you can take'em.................lol

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, no reply from 95FoDo...and all because of all you guys bashing on his dumb ass. He probably turned homicidal and laying in the fetal position pondering his next move. Perhaps he just wanted to be accepted by CC so he thought bashing Neons would do the trick, instead he was completely rejected and is now visualizing how to get sweet revenge on all us Civic owners. s**t, next time I see a white 95 sedan in my rearview mirror, I'm gunning it....and I advise all you guys do too. And then we wonder why we have so many crazy motherfuckers running around...:roll:

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, no reply from 95FoDo...and all because of all you guys bashing on his dumb ass. He probably turned homicidal and laying in the fetal position pondering his next move. Perhaps he just wanted to be accepted by CC so he thought bashing Neons would do the trick, instead he was completely rejected and is now visualizing how to get sweet revenge on all us Civic owners. s**t, next time I see a white 95 sedan in my rearview mirror, I'm gunning it....and I advise all you guys do too. And then we wonder why we have so many crazy motherfuckers running around...:roll:

hahaha

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he will catch you bro, better get a lambo or something.

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok so I was on a pretty major road with my girl and my sister goin to get some late night breakfast at the local IHOP. On my way I saw a Neon SRT4 with Greddy and Skunk2 stickers on it. I assume "Oh alright lets get beat by a Neon with 2 less people in it." Nope! I flew past him barely going 10 over the speed limit and I laughed. When we got to IHOP I met a dude there in a mitsu 3000GT and he said that he raced the damned thing in reverse and beat him. What a joke! They shouldn't even make performance parts for them.

wait soo you pulled past him by doin 10 over the speed limit??

umm thats not a race?

i mean ive been going down the highway before a get passed by a grandma in a cadillac i mean wtf?? are you an idiot?

Here lately people have been getting dumber and dumber or something :roll:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
OMG, this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, haha

first off, can i just say, that this site (minus the OP) is the coolest crowd of honda guys ive seen in a long time =)

secondly... i registered AND posted merely to say that i have NO words for the guy who "raced a neon" lol

nice kill tho ;)

thats all =)
u registered in a forum just to say that you have nothing to say?????

u moron.