'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bought them off MARC111. I've looked all over and found only these.

BillyB98

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy lowness! How often do you scrape?

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey man, car looks clean... Just wanted to know, where did you find those mugen reps spats for the rear cover?? I've looked just about everywhere, can't seem to find 'em!!??
check my sig...i got 1 set left but it has a small chip

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i heard that IMPORT REACTOR went great! ive seen a ton of pics and it is one nice meet

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit man...i need to slam my s**t but this boost spending is not letting me buy coilovers. car is sick as always.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit man...i need to slam my s**t but this boost spending is not letting me buy coilovers. car is sick as always.
hehe..... just dump it! =)

its not dumpt anymore because of speed bumps, but this is as low as i can go without scrapping on stupid speed bumps at my apartments. :(

BillyB98

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still looking sexy!!! Did you get that swap done? and whats haning from the ass end?

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks pretty f**king low to me....... love it

Still_sl00

Rep'in South Florida
5+ Year Member
clean ass civic. love the circuit 8's (got the same wheels on my black Si) love the low stance. mine will be going lower soon!!!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yes your my height now, i cant beat that lowness you had. You see how the roads are in MASS lol
have you gotten pulled over yet for having your car lowered? I came back up there last year for one week and I got pulled over three times for having my car too low. and I had already change plates to oklahoma plates and i still got tickets :( anyways, she was lower before yes, but as of right now, she'll be staying the way she is.

ON A SIDE NOTE: my bro just picked up a s2k =) for himself, but its pretty much for me. I'm taking over the payments as soon as I get out of school and get a job, then its gonna be mine.

took this picture today =) super nice out down here in houston. just a little bit on the warm side.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. i cant detail the whip cause i have to wait 90 days to wax since my front end was resprayed with my last accident.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i absolutly loved how your car was dumped as f**k on the polished slips