'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First off, I want to give thanks to my oldther brother Kong, thanks for keeping an eye on me and Houa, and thanks for always having our backs when things got ruff.

MY LATE INTRO:
For those that don't know me, The name is SAI, and I've been a member on this board for a while now, even before I got my car. This is the story of my car. Like a lot of people here, my civic was my first car. a 99 ex coupe. Started "modding" my coupe from when I was still in high school up until now. My car has been through hell and back. I've always been inspired by my Friend's/Cousin's/Brother's cars. Slammed, Clean, and simple. Sadly, I parted out my coupe and put it back to stock and almost sold it to a friend.

picture thread: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=123643

This time around, It will be rebuilt from ground up. swap, paint, semi-road course race/auto-x car is where i'm going with this build. NA all the way!

To start off the build, a truck backed up into my front end, so its in the shop for repairs but already, parts is starting to fill up my room.

egay polyurethane mugen lip for trackd ays
si lip for daily use
Hand Polished C10's
Replica mugen valences
more parts on the way.

This is going to be a slow build. SCHOOL > Build -----> I'm broke. You understand.

Current State of my car:

Dont mind the mismatch wheels, the tru ricer in me is finally coming back. lol
also raised up so people at the shop won't have clearance problems.

Already on the car:
OTS Function&Form Type II Coils
GSR Front Brakes/Hawk HP pads/Brembo Drill and slotted rotors (Donated from my bro's teg)
SI rear disc conversion/hawk hp pads/Brembo Drill and slotted rotors
Si rear swap bar setup and beaks lower tie bar.
CTR front strut bar
OEM window visors
GS gray leather seats(daily)
Skunk2 short shifter
Si cluster, soon to be s2k retro
JDMSHIT spoon style mirrors
other?

Current goals:
Better alarm system
get my car back to the old dump status again.
Go Fogless, new bumper, paint si lip and grill, ctr headlights, removable steering wheel.
Ls swap!(donated by KONG! thanks bro)

UPDATE: My brother is working on his s2k cluster conversion for his teg and when he gets it working, I'll put one in my car too. I can't wait. There are already "Units" out there but a lot of people are getting scammed so my brother decided to make one himself and there will be a whole DIY write up on this on what parts to buy, to programming it, and having it installed. LINK for anyone that would be interested:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=17467

UPDATE: MARCH 9, 2008

I've been hella busy lately... but today, Finally got the chance to wash her a little. some bad news though, a friend's door slammed into the side of my door and caused a dent in my door :( but here are some pictures i took today... not the greatest but i will do for now. I took these picture before i put on my replica mugen valence and front mud flaps...

today, march 24 rolling shots =)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice to see you back in the game

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car was always one my my inspirations. Glad you're back bro. Keep us updated.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank god your back man i loved your car clean ass hell. i cant wait to see this one progress!

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick man always been a fan of your ride!! keep us updated

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the honda itch..

im hoping were gunna have somthing better then an all motor ls.. wheres the vtak yo?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hell yes :lol:.

Can't wait to see more progress pics.

And just curious, what nationality are you? Fellow asian here as well. I've known you on here for a while now but never asked for some reason...

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet ride.you should keep the foglights,it looks good!!!
good luck on the rebuild homie!!!!

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Correct me if I'm wrong

But I remember either seeing a thread here or jdmcivic.com where you drove all the way from a midwestern state out to Marcus Dairy?

Hopefully its you i'm describing and not someone else

But I like how you riding slammed...must be one hell of a ride

Love the way your car looks

Real impressive...keep @ it!!!!!