'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
congrats man the car is looking great. happy you finally got to do the swap and get rid of the D

Andy-vti

5+ Year Member
thanks bro, I'm about to update this thread real soon...... I'm on my break from school finally and got working on the car again. so far so good.

I hate thieves too.... but its ok, my new lip got in yesterday. also put on a 96-98 hood bra even though i have a 99 coupe, oh and my ctr headlights.

this is just one of many things I'm currently working on
s2k cluster 9K rpm ftw!!! too bad my new swap can't even make it up to 9k. :(

I'll update again when all my little side projects are done.
i want them s2k clovks in my coupe ! is the much work in it??

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
better and better everytime i see it

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the way ure car looks without tints....i cant get myself to take mine off though.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sick, what are the spec's on the ls/vtec? Im looking into going that route next since I already have an LS ...

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick, what are the spec's on the ls/vtec? Im looking into going that route next since I already have an LS ...
nothing crazy...just a simple head slap..... b16 head on a ls bottom end. you'd probably need to use a gsr/type r engine harness if you plan to go this route.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nothing crazy...just a simple head slap..... b16 head on a ls bottom end. you'd probably need to use a gsr/type r engine harness if you plan to go this route.
I will probably steal the vtec wires from another car and just repin them into my harness since I just finished the harness and tucked my bay (longest never ending project ever :( )

but either way, have you gotten to drive it much with the swap? and how does it run?

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will probably steal the vtec wires from another car and just repin them into my harness since I just finished the harness and tucked my bay (longest never ending project ever :( )

but either way, have you gotten to drive it much with the swap? and how does it run?
I'm running it right now with a chipped p2t ecu... it runs ok... but it definately needs a good tune.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean clean ! did you do the rewires for the s2k cluster or did you buy it ? if so were ? that is some nice s**t! lov the bra ? any reason why you picked the 96-98

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I heard this thing got stolen on H-T, what's the deal Sai?

one1rare1boi

5+ Year Member
Nice ride!! Your car looks just like mine, but mine has more scratches than yours and mine doesn't have all the upgrades like yours.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO. I guess all black coupes looks like mine then. =)
DAMN, THREE WEEKS AND STILL NO WORD ON MY CAR. :(