Long road, and it ends in the 9's!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW!! amazing job youve done on ur hatch!..cant wait to see how the new setup is gonna do..keep it up!
Thanks man, should be starting the car up soon . Just a few more things left

*weld the brackets for the cooler,get it mounted.

*and I'm still waiting for couplers and clamps to come in so I can get the charge pipe/cooler pipeling all connected. (I hateeeeee mailorderrrrr.. I hateeeee waitingggggggggg!!!!) but all the local stores had T-bolt clamps for $7-$9 Eachhhhh!!
And I need 10 (that's $70-$90) in clamps alone .

Online on www.siliconeintakes.com . they are $2.60 each:thumbs up: (but they were backordered on 3" and 2.5" Tbolt clamps till 8-31-08. Should be here later this week. I HOPE!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loose ends!!

well my friend Tom welded the tabs to support the cooler ...

few flicks!!

all done!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Remember the Ebay headlights i got ?.. well i did a DIY citylights.. and this is what it looks like on!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sick as always...

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, i want to see it all done, and some vids for sure. gonna be sick i bet.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good, i want to see it all done, and some vids for sure. gonna be sick i bet.
yea i'll have tons of vids once she is up n running.. Helmet cam FTW, lol..

there is a video in the "kill" thread of a $$ run back in January with the first set-up! against a 03 SRT-4!

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow i read all 10 pages and i gotta say this build turned out nice.....im hoping you get in the 9's !!!!

keep us updated with pics and videos !!!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Grape blunts FTW!!!

well i was going to make a custom 4" side exit downpipe..(to the bumper or fender with a heat plate)

but i lucked out on a deal with a kid with a 3" to 4" downpipe for CHEAPPPP!!..

did someone say Beef!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wats wit the updates pootie
well i got the intercooler pipeing in!!

mocked it up, (still missing quite a few Tbolt clamps and a few couplers..) but it looks like it's going to fit like a glovee!!

3" on the cold side, and 2.5" on the side . ALLLL Alum!

Tial 50mm BOV !!

also test fitted the 3" to 4" downpipe.. tight fit, but with a bit of cut welding it will fit perfect!!

got the front bumper back up. Sorry for the unpainted CTR grille!! that will be taken care of when the car is painted!!

PS: thats not the front bumper/lip thats going on the finished product when it gets painted ;-)

C5EM1

TYPE R GUY
5+ Year Member
damn just went thru the whole thread great job on the build dude you must really love your car!!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car..gay sticker :roll: