Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummm not so much my style. Kinda ricey.
That Pepsi in the cupholder matches your APC Shift Boot though
XD

Shenanigans

I want my CR-Z already!
5+ Year Member
Honestly? I don't think you could have made it any worse. There's just way too much for my eyes to concentrate on. I love the color blue but there is just too much blue.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
need better pics of the turbo set up

its funny cause everyone talks s**t, but I would like to see them run against you...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Poor si its cool that the op turbocharged the car but damn he riced the car also

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's probably faster than most of our's though.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if is sn is real then its not a si. its a si clone. so probably an ex. still a shame though
It's an Si, you can count on that..

I love the car, and believe it or not I prefer RED...but I got the blue Si so I dressed it up....So yes, I will beat you sittin still @ a show then I will blow past you on the way out....

I do appreciate everyone's opinion tho...didn't realize we had sooo many haters...

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's an Si, you can count on that..

I love the car, and believe it or not I prefer RED...but I got the blue Si so I dressed it up....So yes, I will beat you sittin still @ a show then I will blow past you on the way out....

I do appreciate everyone's opinion tho...didn't realize we had sooo many haters...like ^^ that douche...o well...
he man no need for that. i was just pointing out that it may not be an si due to your name. i ment nothing buy it and i did say it looked good just too much blue.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he man no need for that. i was just pointing out that it may not be an si due to your name. i ment nothing buy it and i did say it looked good just too much blue.

I meant no disrespect towards you, I was referring to the haters, so for that I do apologize..but some of these other clowns can go on somewhere...I like my car, noone here builds to please other people, but I do like to hear people's opinions...

I gots plenty more I wanna do, but I sell cars and we are doin about HALF of the business we were doin this time last year..so for now this is what I'm rollin with...well, gonna replace the timing belt and get new cam sprockets shortly, but that's bout it....I have LOTS of time to work with her, just over 29,000 ORIGINAL miles!!!