Turbo, HIDs, Cheap & Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you inbox is full.. plz pm me on the condition of the headlights. oem? ever been opend? broken anything? all that good stuff? i want the clear cluster thingy too. thanks. LMK.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Radio and intercooler gone.
Sorry cloverej8. It was a hondatech guy that asked for it first.
Housings are still "called" locally as of now.
Wiring harness may be called by hondatech
Projectors are not bi xenon I don't think. Come with everything except missing ONE bulb.If you want more pics let me know.
Headlights have not been opened. Are Stanley OEM. Not broken. Kinda thinking I won't sell em though lol.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Radio and intercooler gone.
Sorry cloverej8. It was a hondatech guy that asked for it first.
Housings are still "called" locally as of now.
Wiring harness may be called by hondatech
Projectors are not bi xenon I don't think. Come with everything except missing ONE bulb.If you want more pics let me know.
Headlights have not been opened. Are Stanley OEM. Not broken. Kinda thinking I won't sell em though lol.
why would you list something then take it back?

its oka tho. Bump for you.

4doorcivic9

5+ Year Member
WTH man..i told u i was wanting everything for free, and you yet to not get back to me when I had pm'd u before anybody else..and now u still don't get back to me..seriously dude thats messed up and not most of everything is gone..thanks dude..thanks..

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTH man..i told u i was wanting everything for free, and you yet to not get back to me when I had pm'd u before anybody else..and now u still don't get back to me..seriously dude thats messed up and not most of everything is gone..thanks dude..thanks..
Sorry bro. This is posted on hondatech and craigslist too. Everything that's gone so far has been from either HT or CL because again, I want to do it on first come first serve basis.

PM returned.

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey I would definitely be interested if those projectors are bi-xenon. If you can find out, let me know or maybe you could email me some pics and I could ask some people on HIDplanet?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Projectors from a retrofit, I believe it was an Audi TT originally, missing just a bulb-$70
Are these single-beam or dual?
And the igniter/balasts and wiring included? and can I get the dimensions of the projector housings?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Single beam. Missing one bulb. Has everything else. Is currently pending but will keep all up to date.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Steelies gone on hondatech
HID's retracted, issue solved with vendor. (sorry rey)

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How would shipping be for the Sony Xplod 6x9" Speakers you have for free to Zip Code 32820? Also, are they blown or still good? I mean, I know they're free but I dont want to pay shipping for blown speakers, you know? I might take off your hands as well the Clear Cluster Cover, the Black Cluster Overlay, and the Yellow Square Fog Light Housings, if its not too much extra to ship.

Also, I kinda want to buy just the Rear Grey Housing off those Headlights that are separated already if you're willing to part with them. If so, how much. I'm talking about what you see here: http://i41.tinypic.com/idc7b9.jpg

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, if those were bi-xenon I would've been all over that s**t..

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.