JDM Coupe Birth To Death...

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Did you top off the coolant? Could be your problem...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what kinda car did u get to replace this one?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go gm don't waste your money on a ford.

my ford serves me just fine and doesnt blow head gaskets like the 4cyl s10s do

although i will admit chev 350s have a lot of support parts available for them

good luck with the stang, 2 of my friends have fox bodies i have helped work on over the years.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rwd... torque.... win.. :P

RWD... TRQ(less).... win

actually one of my main reasons for selling so quick was because going from CRX with 160 ft. lbs to the s2000 was discouraging....but that thing was a LOT of fun to drive. A LOT.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

RWD... TRQ(less).... win

actually one of my main reasons for selling so quick was because going from CRX with 160 ft. lbs to the s2000 was discouraging....but that thing was a LOT of fun to drive. A LOT.
the s2k is nice.. but honestly.. I am just over the whole concept of imports at the moment.. i would like to do one again down the road.. but the idea of not having to rev to 10000000000 rpms to make power is a nice idea.. lol i just want to get into a much more basic car.. and a mustang.. with good tire.. and a s**t load of spray is exactly that.. very basic.. lots of room in the engine bay.. little less complicated.. i just think its a good simplifying life move.. sure it will break.. all the cars i drive the rest of my life will break.. but at least when this one breaks it will be a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to fix..

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea only way i buy another import is for gas mileage

future plan is a 96-05 civic hx for a daily and a 4wd pickup for the weekend toy.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea only way i buy another import is for gas mileage

future plan is a 96-05 civic hx for a daily and a 4wd pickup for the weekend toy.
i really miss the handling of the civic.. that car was VERY fun on highways and s**t... but the obnoxious power and torque that a V8 offers is what im after now.. and as queer as it sounds.. the sound.. you just can't beat that mean sound they have.. lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i've never heard of someone getting rid of a honda because it was too complicated....

Everything else sounds legitimate to me.