Florida's EK

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
What did you put in your wheel well? The caption says "undercoating", can you elaborate?[/QUOTE]

Just spray cans of undercoating from auto zone.

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drop the back as well...

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Painted a few things on the car for now. moneys very short due to im trying to save up for my insurance so i can get my licence.

And here are a few pics i was just messing around with.

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
UPDATE: got my GSR shift knob today and put in. messed up my ankle real bad playing basketball, but i hope i will b able to start work again next week. Going to a car show on august 28th so i hope i will have a front lip and a wink mirror!

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
I am! I'm glad you painted those door trim things. Mine are faded in about 8" spots from where my arms and buddies' arms hang out when we cruise. I took off my rear lip in favor of the stock mudflaps on the back. I, too, have all red tails and am looking into HX wheels. Haha at least mine is black so our hatches aren't identical. I'm curious to see the mirror mounted up because I've been contemplating one for a WHILE now.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
I am genuinely envious of that mirror.

I'm 6'2", would that block my view A LOT driving?

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Well then, my suspicions have been confirmed. I saw people talking about how to adjust it, etc..and I could get a little more visibility, but I also use my visors religiously so I'll pass. My Wink mirror will live vicariously through you.