Florida's EK

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man welcome to the wink mirror club! lol you didnt wanna keep your sun visors though?

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Shoot. No Wink for my tall ass then.

That shift knob looks good, too. Looks comfortable, but almost stock.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool ride bud, needs some more attention... good clean base tho.. keep it up man

oh... and get on that lip asap it needs it.... try out a J's lip.. my buddy has one and it looks friggen SWEET.

..kinda looks like a REAALLLY low mugen lip.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn florida peeps got the right idea. i wish i had the same plans when i was ur age. instead i put an ebay intake and a big ass wing on an 88 4 door civic and thought i was the s**t. haha. oh how times have changed. awesome progress man. ek hatch ftmfw

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
cool ride bud, needs some more attention... good clean base tho.. keep it up man

oh... and get on that lip asap it needs it.... try out a J's lip.. my buddy has one and it looks friggen SWEET.

..kinda looks like a REAALLLY low mugen lip.
thanks.....
i might look into that lip!

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
UPDATE: outside painting the lip on the rims pics will be up as soon as i'm done!

Before

After

Idk if i like it.

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Took the old ones off when i got the car painted and they broke so i just picked up new ones!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id go with all gold, unless the lip was color matched to the car

EDIT:
i jsut looked through your build. great progress.take your time, and buy the parts once.

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Thank's
I been thinking about selling it because i have been looking into a s2k. I will only get one if it's white with brown interior if i can't find that one then i won't get one.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank's
I been thinking about selling it because i have been looking into a s2k. I will only get one if it's white with brown interior if i can't find that one then i won't get one.
horrible idea. sounds like you could barley afford insurance on this civic, how can you afford an s2k? and your 17. drive the crap outta this car, learn it, maybe swap to a b and work your way up.

saving you a headache, money, and your learn valuable driving experience. trust me. i had my first civic at 15, had fun with it, and when i upgraded to my ep3, im still loving it. if i went off and got an s2k, what would i have to look forward to?

jsut learn the car you have now

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Well i am trying to get this new job and if i get it i will be making 700 a week. But i love this car to death and i would love to put a b18 in it.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree its a bad idea.. i came very close to getting one at age 19 and still in college. I got a quote on my insurance and it tripled. The payments would have been between 200-300 a month. its just not worth it at your age, but thats just my two cents.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks nice. Not a lot of body kits in Florida there's a huge street racing scene down here.
Be careful! Lol cops down here especially hate civics