CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ :shock: x100

Is everything OK?!
yeah, i got it back at the end of that day. set me back 240 bucks but oh well.

Wow are the roads downtown that bad...
yeah....its like everything is always under construction and then......GIANT pot hole. The highways and interstate are nice but once you exit s**t gets crazy

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn sorry to hear about the bad luck... I've had that too lately with my car. Once you get married you'll get this thing back on track I'm sure! Keep it up man.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn sorry to hear that man, if it makes you feel better the roads where i live are worst all the time and everywhere not just downtown... I miss U.S.A roads...:(

JeremyMcDaniel

WOW just spent 2+ hours reading. front to back, after everything this car has gone through, from a shitty shop getting ahold of it, to a droped bearing, to a "im not sure about swaping it on my own" (turned out great btw) through an accident, some how bouncing back and not letting it phase you. finally getting coils to getting towed about to get married!

dude i dont know you but you have every ounce of my respect. you have brass balls man, never giving up. i like that. car looks great! i feel proud after reading this and i have no clue who you even are and have never seen this car. congrats brotha!!!!

and that towing company screwed you....we only had to 115 to get the Tib out of the impound.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol childs civic could have no motor at all sitting on that towtruck and still look better then 90% of the members rides including mine.. Sad but true :'( lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW just spent 2+ hours reading. front to back, after everything this car has gone through, from a shitty shop getting ahold of it, to a droped bearing, to a "im not sure about swaping it on my own" (turned out great btw) through an accident, some how bouncing back and not letting it phase you. finally getting coils to getting towed about to get married!

dude i dont know you but you have every ounce of my respect. you have brass balls man, never giving up. i like that. car looks great! i feel proud after reading this and i have no clue who you even are and have never seen this car. congrats brotha!!!!

and that towing company screwed you....we only had to 115 to get the Tib out of the impound.
Thanks for the good word. Really without my fiance, family, and support from fellow civic enthusiasts I think I wouldn't have tried so hard to keep this going.

and

Ordered a backyard special lip for daily driving
Can't stand being lipless anymore lol

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the good word. Really without my fiance, family, and support from fellow civic enthusiasts I think I wouldn't have tried so hard to keep this going.

Keep it up. Tight.

Get the Carbing front tower bar next. I've got one in my 91 Si and the difference on the stock parts was ridiculous. Combined with the D2 coilover that's in there now, it's tight as hell.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I probably will but not before I source a two point strut tower bar for a decent price.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I paid $175 for mine 5 years ago and now I look and they're $300. What the hell?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MY CAR GOT STOLEN LAST NIGHT NOV 7 BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND NOON TODAY! in houston.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
wow that one got to me i loved this build and now some faggot ass thieves got it im mad for you bro wtf

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry it happened man, u have any video, lojack, anything to go by for leads?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damnit. That sucks so much to see a nice build with all that money put into it get stolen.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear child. hope it gets recovered in one piece. any updates or anything. id start checking craigslist for parts you had.

hudsizzle

f**kkkkkk, i spent 1 hour on your whole thread just to see your civic get stolen....

damn that sucks, i hope u get ur car back

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro, i find your loss to be heartbreaking. Hope you find it. I watched this build from the get go on here.

the mexican

5+ Year Member
=(

damm im from mexico and i just enter to the site to see the build threads and yours its one of my favorites, sorry about that child, that people really f**k the time and money that u spend on that awesome car.... sorry again:roll: