CHiLD's EG *BUILD UP THREAD*

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So sad bro... I hate when threads end like this :( I hate people that have no respect, and I honestly feel people that steal should have their hands cut off and dip the limbs in salt....

I would say I hope they find it... But this long, there is no way it will be anything left...

kingjmack

94 EX Pimp
On page 23 post #342, and page 42 post #618 I notice the carbing bar on the interior of the car. What kind of bar is this? Looks like it mounts maybe where the rear seat belts did??

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I honestly feel people that steal should have their hands cut off and dip the limbs in salt....
ouch! lol sounds appropriate punishment to me :thumbs up if not
worse if possible! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

but i am sorry to hear about this bro. gl with find/recovery/dealing with it/and life.
looks like this came a very long way to just have stolen by some stupid wannabe thugs who
cant add 2 + 2 and probably arent even legal i.e. not welcomed here anyway...*oops :shock:

Nevermind. After some research, I discovered the part in question is the c-pillar bar.
;)

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear bro, loved your build. Any progress on getting it back?

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just spent the past hour and a half of my life reading this build just to find out that this beautiful gem got stolen. f**king thieves dude i swear. worthless people. my 2 favorite builds on this damn site, your's and 98civcb18c's, both cars are gone. dammit :(

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Just read your thread and i cant believe someone stole it sorry man but mad props on the work you did.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be back in the modding game one day. its in my blood...

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DAMN IT!!! i was thinkin you replied sayin you got another one. you get married yet child?