You know you drive a Honda when...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
or when people ask you what kinda of car you drive and your answer is "honda." then their second question is: "got a swap?"
TBH, I've never been asked that

or their second question is "does it got vtec?"
true.

you want an EK hatch with a B18C more than a GSR teg
Most definitely

You keep motor oil in your trunk.
You realize that some/everything in this thread is true and you start to think if owning a Honda is the best decision... and you realize that's it was the best decision ever
I do both those things.

You know you drive a Honda when you bake your headlights in the oven in order to paint them black
That actually works?

terminalE3lance

cracken tec since 91'
you send home every penny you earn on deployment to build a 16 year old hatchback...

LoveMy05Civic

TBH, I've never been asked that

true.

Most definitely

I do both those things.

That actually works?
Yeah it sure does, i just did it with my 05s lights, just put them in the over at 300 degrees for 10 minutes, take em out, pry em apart, paint em, put the housing back in to warm up the glue, the add some more sealent then slap em back together.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You Lie to AAA that your car ain't lowered just so they would send someone to tow it.(I do)
You keep motor oil in your trunk.
You realize that some/everything in this thread is true and you start to think if owning a Honda is the best decision... and you realize that's it was the best decision ever
totally forgot about that one! since i've gotten my civic i started putting a bottle of oil into my parents and sisters' cars too lol

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
You spend well over an hour a piece making jpeg/bitmaps of the 2 civics you want to build...one for you and one for the wife...

EJ8Metal

5+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda when you can drive it as hard as you want for as long as you want with no worries, because you know it won't f*cking blow up for another 100k miles... -thumbs up-

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
You know you drive a honda when you turn down the music that you have bumping in order to hear your own blow-off Valve... Daily :-D

you know you drive a honda when you tell your self that your not going to boost it today so i dont waste gas.. But you do it anyways just to make sure it still kicks in

joe24

You know you drive a Honda when all you can hear are Honda Engines starting.

You know you drive a Honda/Civic when you drive by the gas station, and see all those Expeditions, Explorers, Landcruisers, and LAUGH!

You know you drive a Honda because there are more Honda Clubs then any toher clubs.

You know you drive a Honda when an oil change is 20, while others are 50.

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
you know you drive a honda when your cruising at low RPM and you hear other hondas in vtec and immediately turn and search

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
You know you drive a Honda when you can drive it as hard as you want for as long as you want with no worries, because you know it won't f*cking blow up for another 100k miles... -thumbs up-
:word:

when this is your worst nightmare
OMG! I'll find another way thank you very much.

You know you drive a Honda/Civic when you drive by the gas station, and see all those Expeditions, Explorers, Landcruisers, and LAUGH!

You know you drive a Honda when an oil change is 20, while others are 50.
Some redneck today laughed at me and blew diesel smoke into my window. I pulled into a gas station not for gas but for a soda and Butterfingers(FTW). Guess who pulls in for gas, yep he does. I pull around yell "Haha, I still got 3/4s of a tank after 100 miles!" as drive off laughing. Made me feel good. lol

You know you drive a Honda when your friend, who drives a grand am, says he hates you because the fuel gauge barely moves even after so many miles.

LoveMy05Civic

:word:

OMG! I'll find another way thank you very much.

Some redneck today laughed at me and blew diesel smoke into my window. I pulled into a gas station not for gas but for a soda and Butterfingers(FTW). Guess who pulls in for gas, yep he does. I pull around yell "Haha, I still got 3/4s of a tank after 100 miles!" as drive off laughing. Made me feel good. lol

You know you drive a Honda when your friend, who drives a grand am, says he hates you because the fuel gauge barely moves even after so many miles.
LOL thats great! I bet he was so pissed.

CDubs

Registered VIP
You know you drive a Honda when you find yourself taking pictures of your car.
no, that just means you like to take photos or your a photographer

you know you drive a honda, when you sell it for parts for your other car (WRX in my case) and hate your self because you get 18mpg on 93 not 30+ pm regualr gas =(

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
you know you drive a honda when you get kids meals just to see what new thing you can hang from your tow hook.. :P

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ you know you drive a honda when you own a tow hook and never use it properly.