You know you drive a Honda when...

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when everyone hates on you because RWD is supposed to be awesome and you smile through all the flaming

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When your window come off track over and over.
Word.

When you have a CEL, strange here and there problems and it doesn't even matter. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
.. when you know the head gasket is bad and the motor is spewing oil and coolant, and yet it starts right up every time and still gets 35+ mpg. XD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When your distributor o-ring and vtec solenoid leak oil but it's all good. Lol

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you pray your CEL comes on so it deactivates your 2step because your speedo is broken.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When your ECU is held up by zip-ties and electrical tape, so you tell your passenger to watch their feet (that is if you have a passenger seat installed).

Darth_Civic

when your car wont start it sits for months maybe years until you get the funds to fix it...then you decide its better to buy a new one

086head

Registered VIP
When your 86 accord keys or any other misch. Key can start your 5th gen. So true for me.
Just because you have lowering springs every mustang on the road wants to race you.
When you vtec quits working and you feel like the end of the world just happened.
Your car is considered hot to the cops because it looks street aggresive.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
When you get asked three times a day when are you going to paint it?
Your reply: after it's turbo

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When your ECU is held up by zip-ties and electrical tape, so you tell your passenger to watch their feet (that is if you have a passenger seat installed).
i'm all too familiar with this one

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been said a million times. When everyone wants to race you.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you hear noises from UNDER the car and keep driving cause you know even missing half your bolts for the car it runs better than a prius!!!!!!!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This. All my girlfriends get into my car and ask, "What is that?" And I just say don't worry about it, just don't step on it. :lol:

Or when you ask someone with a big bag to carry your ECU in it when you go to a party/park in a questionable area. My coach purse isn't big enough for my ECU. So I make my bestie carry it in her big purse.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This. All my girlfriends get into my car and ask, "What is that?" And I just say don't worry about it, just don't step on it. :lol:

Or when you ask someone with a big bag to carry your ECU in it when you go to a party/park in a questionable area. My coach purse isn't big enough for my ECU. So I make my bestie carry it in her big purse.
Lmfao^^

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

LMFAO!!!!! you need a couple of kill switches hidden in your car.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Every single freakin cop stares you down. Hahaha: sorry it's a new clutch, I didn't mean to spin the tires all the way through the intersection =)