You know you drive a Honda when...

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you hit a squirrel and worry about what it does to the front of your car while your g/f is shocked you care more about your car then the squirrel you just nailed.

keep it going.

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your engine breaks and instead of thinking about buying a new car--like most of the populace--you start considering what the most feasible swap would be.

You've paid twice as much in aftermarket parts as you did for your car.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You park and request to sit by the windows so you can see it when your in a restaurant.

my girl rolls her eyes every time when I do that.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Then tell your girl that her ass is going to walk home if your s**t gets stolen.

You know you have a honda when.....your car makes about a 2:1 horsepower to torque ratio.

CDubs

Registered VIP
you know you have a honda when your friends car break down for good at 120xxx miles and you keep goin after 250xxx miles

you know you have a honda when you worry about it getting stolen in your driveway

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you lock your car and set your alarm even when its parked in your garage >.<

CDubs

Registered VIP
you know you drive a honda when you jokester friends yell your car got stolen and you run out of work like an idiot only to see them laughing behind you (yes, they did thry this on my and 2 other co workers with hondas, and yes we fell for it)

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you get on CC while your at work/school to check thread like this!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You cant go the back way home cus its rough as f**k and you'll bottom out >.<

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you brag to your friend with a new hybrid about how you get 40+ mpg on your 15 year old car that you paid 500 bucks for

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you insist your car could beat anything.

When you don't have a damn track slip to save your life.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know you drive a Honda when you (unpaid, and unwillingly) plow snow for your state during the winter.

CDubs

Registered VIP
....when you have a clutch lock. wheel boot, detachable steering wheel, alarm. and fuel cut off switch and still worried your car will get jacked (not that i have all of that but just sayin :D )