HellaFlush!!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no problem. Your right in PA, granted almost 2 hours away. maybe he could help you out.

He made custom top-hats front and back for shock life and has 16-way adjustable coils... that he cut pieces off of within hours of getting them lol...custom brackets etc...

he has done a ton of work... not my specialty.. he calls me when he needs engine work.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe ill have to shoot you a pm, i probably wont go lower after my wheels are on.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member

my buddy's civic...

static drop, no bags

he did a lot of custom work (works in a metal shop), including notching the frame and custom tie rods.

between the front lower control arm and the ground is the height of a quarter (standing on edge)
I'm impressed!!! What size wheels, tires, and offset are your friend rolling?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my old flush-ness sitting slammed without a lip, mud guards, or sideskirts that mask the height

Barely slide a piece of paper between the fender and tire

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha its all good..and thanks :thumbs up can't wait to get my hatch slammed too. gonna roll dumped until i can get my swap in

G-rat

touge driver
5+ Year Member
couple pics of my ej1. 15x9 +36 949 racing 6ul's with 15mm spacers all the way around

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my old flush-ness sitting slammed without a lip, mud guards, or sideskirts that mask the height

Barely slide a piece of paper between the fender and tire

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeettyyyyyyy suuuuuuuuuuure I'm seeing factory trim(skirt) on the car..
:what:

And I was that low on 17. Fenders were pulled and rolled and was still shaving tire. whoops.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't go that low... 3" exhaust and downpipe scrape enough as it is. even shortened the hanger on the exhaust to the point where the exhaust tip is resting on my rear lip

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Preeeeeeeeeeeeeettyyyyyyy suuuuuuuuuuure I'm seeing factory trim(skirt) on the car..
:what:

And I was that low on 17. Fenders were pulled and rolled and was still shaving tire. whoops.
Factory sideskirts without mudflaps, not any aftermarket skirts that sit lower than stock.....compare the stock skirts to the curb and ground. A oem si/ex lip would be nearly flat on the ground. This is on 15's, I had to life the car by hand to slide a factory scissor jack under the jack points. If u were on 17s to get this close to the tire then you were nowhere near my height.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
couple pics of my ej1. 15x9 +36 949 racing 6ul's with 15mm spacers all the way around

Are those 6th gen skirts? Don't you have to cut a few inches off the fronts to make them fit?? Looks good though!

Factory sideskirts without mudflaps, not any aftermarket skirts that sit lower than stock.....compare the stock skirts to the curb and ground. A oem si/ex lip would be nearly flat on the ground. This is on 15's, I had to life the car by hand to slide a factory scissor jack under the jack points. If u were on 17s to get this close to the tire then you were nowhere near my height.
I never stated after market skirts, but you still had skirts.

I have to lift the car on the 17s AND currently to get a jack under it too dood. Just accept the fact that a girl has dumped her, and w/ a very good setup. :roll:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are those 6th gen skirts? Don't you have to cut a few inches off the fronts to make them fit?? Looks good though!

I never stated after market skirts, but you still had skirts.

I have to lift the car on the 17s AND currently to get a jack under it too dood. Just accept the fact that a girl has dumped her, and w/ a very good setup. :roll:
You do realize that stock sideskirts are not lower than the jack points and also that a 17 inch wheel is two inches taller than a 15 and only the sidewall height of your tire will bring you closer to where my car sat. Your wheel size doesnt allow you to be as low without modified shock towers. I never doubted your car being low and gender has nothing to do with a cars dimensions. Im not the one to be butt hurt over a setup. I was just stating facts.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You do realize that stock sideskirts are not lower than the jack points and also that a 17 inch wheel is two inches taller than a 15 and only the sidewall height of your tire will bring you closer to where my car sat. Your wheel size doesnt allow you to be as low without modified shock towers. I never doubted your car being low and gender has nothing to do with a cars dimensions. Im not the one to be butt hurt over a setup. I was just stating facts.
I'm so glad we can both comprehend basic math skills, and that you know all of the mods to my car...:retard:

EDIT: <3

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so glad we can both comprehend basic math skills, and that you know all of the mods to my car...:retard:

EDIT: <3
Then you clearly understand that you couldnt be at my height. Tire to fender clearance could be the same, but ground to jack point clearance could not. I didnt say I knew the mods done to your car, but you said how your car sat which gave away your height. If you were as low as me, you wouldnt shave tire on a 17, you wouldnt be able to turn the wheel that far because the wheel is too tall.