Solar Orange Civic (96 EX Sedan)

Decipher

Registered VIP
He works for Crutchfield so tell him that he better give a huge discount for trunk humping lol

I was real close to getting a job up there a few months ago as an auto installation tech. Couldn't swing the hours they were looking for, though. What department does he work in?

He could hump anything he wanted(except for me) if it meant a discount! Lol. I've been wanting to put a system back in the civic since I blew up the last one.

clean ass car bro

Thanks!

kwiks93

I was real close to getting a job up there a few months ago as an auto installation tech. Couldn't swing the hours they were looking for, though. What department does he work in?

He could hump anything he wanted(except for me) if it meant a discount! Lol. I've been wanting to put a system back in the civic since I blew up the last one.

Thanks!
He is a customerservice/call center rep or salesman which ever you would call him. People call in and he sells them stuff and gets paid for it, lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
Just messing around with some more effects. Plus I want to hear everyone tell me how bad my smoked tails are again.;)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The tails don't look bad to me, if I had those 50/50's I might do it too.

kwiks93

Just messing around with some more effects. Plus I want to hear everyone tell me how bad my smoked tails are again.;)

You should have made the rays jagged so it looked like you were going so fast the Bengal stripes flew off. lmao, jk on our little joke:lol:

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
That's what it looks like when I hit VTEC actually, pretty accurate depiction brosef!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Well., I know I do this almost every other week but... I think I might be buying a shell to start on as a full build project. I've been keeping my eye out for something for a while. I want a vehicle to build from the ground up, something I can take my time on and do right. Here's what I'm looking at:

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/pts/2646836449.html

I offered a trade and I'm just waiting to hear back from him. What do you guys think... is this a good body/model to start with? What type of after-market is there for this crx? I've always liked the lines on the second generation(1st is the best imo though). I would have to go inspect it for frame damage and rust and s**t... if it's going to be too much of a headache I can't do it. But if it's in good shape I'm seriously considering it. What are y'alls opinions?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The CRX looks good to me. They are getting harder to find and more expensive so I'd snatch it up.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea thats not bad, hard to find, just make sure it's sound for the most part.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think i'd put stock taillights back in or at least red/clears Smoked is alright but doesn't flow with the rest of the clean car.

Awesome build so far man, keep up the great work :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good man. whats the word on the shell?