10+ Year Member
Plus, built > bought.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
loving the car bro don't trade it

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Thats a hard decision, that car is nice, expt the color, lots of nice parts, but unfinished roll cage check engine lights, lost motion assemblies, I don't know what thoughs are, and now its been in a fender bender, not sure.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i had a car like that, id beat the s**t out of it. its what its made for lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
All true^

I guess my first impulse when I see a car like that is to jump on it, just for the simple fact that: that would be almost exactly what I would build given the time and money... and I'm impatient. It's a really beautiful car and runs well, but at this point I do think my best bet is to stick with what I have even if it's not as nice, at least I know what it's problems are.

I told him to call me if he drops the price... The lease on my other car is up in about a year, and I'll be looking for something else. You never know.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Not that anybody cares...but as someone on this forum has brought to my attention, my car isn't a very common color and I figured I'd go all in and reveal my infatuation with orange. It pretty much only goes as far as these two things, though. I don't have like orange underwear or dress my kid in orange or crazy s***. Somehow this color has come to signify my hobbies. So I thought I'd throw up a shot of my car and matching home studio just for kicks. Again, not like anybody gives a s***, but I'm bored and it's my build thread so "I do what I want!"

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice keyboard & touch pad, I need to get another m-audio trigger finger again, sold mine recently to buy parts, looks good bro!

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
mmm.....i like your photo shopped pics of your car to, but this one is really nice too, nice and clean.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, i just love your color haha. I just come to look at the pics again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nice keyboard & touch pad, I need to get another m-audio trigger finger again, sold mine recently to buy parts, looks good bro!
Yea, that's akai's mpd24... I've been happy with it. I never really programmed it all the way out or used it heavily, mostly just for pounding out rough ideas in Reason... scratch drums to work with until I could go back and quantize and swing s*** around. I had a trigger finger prior to this and loved it... the feel was much softer and more dynamic.

Whoa! I see the resemblance now.
Right? I thought somebody might catch it. lol

mmm.....i like your photo shopped pics of your car to, but this one is really nice too, nice and clean.

Thanks bro.

Man, i just love your color haha. I just come to look at the pics again.
Many thanks. I'm mad that your build hit a rough patch dude. You working on getting something else?

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Akai & Korg make some of the best midi equipment IMO, m-audio has done a great job competing with them, good stuff.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Akai & Korg make some of the best midi equipment IMO, m-audio has done a great job competing with them, good stuff.
Yea, the keyboard controller in that photo is a Radium 49. I've owned that thing for almost 8 years now after buying it second-hand. It's taken some beatings, been on stage, and collected dust but always powers right up and has never skipped a beat. My interface and control surface is also an M-Audio product, also in that pic... it's their Project Mix. It's been in my arsenal for 5 years now with no issues to report. They made pretty decent stuff for the price. I've been out of the game for a while now though and can't attest to the quality as of late.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I really like how your VC turned out, it looks nice with your engine bay...plus it will beat an oil stained VC any day!!!

Decipher

Registered VIP
I really like how your VC turned out, it looks nice with your engine bay...plus it will beat an oil stained VC any day!!!
Thanks man. Right, it's not perfect but it's 100x better.

I've been thinking about relocating my battery next. I don't even know where to start when it comes to the engine bay. I get discouraged to do any cleaning/tucking because I have this dream of swapping it eventually anyway, so why bother? Idk

kwiks93

I love the orange definately eye popping,,, just dont let my friend who lives in Charlottesville see it, he is a big Cincinnati Bengals fan and you might catch him humping your trunk lmao

Decipher

Registered VIP
I love the orange definately eye popping,,, just dont let my friend who lives in Charlottesville see it, he is a big Cincinnati Bengals fan and you might catch him humping your trunk lmao
Lmao. That's all I'm missing is some tiger stripes down the sides. Thanks man.

kwiks93

He is a devoted fan,,got their logo tattoo'ed on his arm. So if you see a late 30's guy with glasses and balding humping your trunk, throw him a towel. lmao:lol:

kwiks93

He works for Crutchfield so tell him that he better give a huge discount for trunk humping lol