Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, they dont do quite as well lol and your at risk of popping the bead

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you end up doing anything with your exhaust? I have the same problem, my hangs lower since its made for an ex.. just wondering what you did/plan too for it.

Redcoupeson

Did you end up doing anything with your exhaust? I have the same problem, my hangs lower since its made for an ex.. just wondering what you did/plan too for it.
no i havent done anything to it yet. my buddy found out he put the middle pipping on backwards so i think if we flip that around it might match up with the hanger part and sit higher. but if not then i'm going to take it to an exhaust shop and then can raise it up for me. that's the only thing i know to do

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
002 =) pretty sad though to see you go from real wheels to reps =/ should be doing the opposite

Redcoupeson

002 =) pretty sad though to see you go from real wheels to reps =/ should be doing the opposite
naw i love these wheels more than the BBS. they are way cleaner and brand new. the BBS werent wide enough and they werent new.nobody around here has 15x9 0 offset on a civic. my car will be the most aggressive around here

Redcoupeson

Today i took the wheels and tires to Elite Audio to let them do their thing. They cut, shaved, rolled, and everything in between. Couldnt be happier with the outcome. Keep in mind, this car is made for having 14"wheels and 42 offset. I put 15x9 with 0 offset. In the end the fronts camber is maxed out. The back can still be cambered in more. I'm running 7 degrees of camber.

Yes i know. Its not stretched alot but who cares. it looks amazing.

Before any fender pulling or paper rolling.

The front camber is maxed out. Before any fender work

One side down.

Griffin's STI in the background that was featured on Stancenation.com

All done.

Got home and saw this. =) Like a champ

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it! but can you get it any lower with that setup?

and moar pics

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry, but that looks horrible

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and you guys probably hate every car on stance nation lol

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the wheels are freakin nice, but the stance makes it look like you broke your upper control arms.....

Redcoupeson

i like it! but can you get it any lower with that setup?

and moar pics
thanks man. yeah i can go lower. i would have to adjust the camber on it though. we didnt really roll the back fenders that much. but i could go lower. just gotta fix the damn exhaust first haha

sorry, but that looks horrible
i'm sorry u feel that way.

Yeah, 15x8 is the max these cars can handle...its just missing a lot of exterior pieces to pull it off
thats why i got 15x9. nobody has 15x9 on a civic around here. and my car is pulling it off.

the wheels are freakin nice, but the stance makes it look like you broke your upper control arms.....
thanks man. and the stance is very nice. pictures dont do judge. if you saw it in person you'd like it. its crazy. 15x9 on a civic. 0 offset. 7 degrees of camber. whats not to love.

body needs to be cleaned up.... other than that the stance is sick
thanks man. i know the body looks bad. im gonna paint the lip and grill to match the car and get a new hood that isnt all jacked up and get some si taillights.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont lower the rear more, it already has reverse rake. the front needs to come down more, thats what matters lol

guess im going to have to attempt at one upping you and go 15x8 front and 15x10 rear =)

Redcoupeson

dont lower the rear more, it already has reverse rake. the front needs to come down more, thats what matters lol

guess im going to have to attempt at one upping you and go 15x8 front and 15x10 rear =)
as of right now i cant lower anything anymore. that exhaust is going through hell where it is. you need 2 come to s.c. and ill show you some REAL cars ha

if you get 15x10 in the rear then screw the contest u win haha. 15x9 was a pain getting to fit. 15x10 would be hell.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real cars? come to pa, ill show you some real cars too =)

haha well ive seen 10's done, so if i do for sure build a set, thats what i will be aiming for. just needs more stretch to fit lol but the contest is about low, not wide. now we are both at a good width, we just need to get the lowest

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've seen plenty of 15x9 setups on 5th and 6th gens and without crazy camber like that. G-Rat aka garret comes to mind.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are a few on stancenation and stanceworks also.

but i just checked and g rat is running a much much higher offset. 36 i think it was with 10mm spacers front and 8mm spacers rear. so thats a big difference than trying to run 0

i know someone who is running that amount of camber, but also runing 15x10 with a -23 offset lol

Last edited: