CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alex, that is photoshop with the hood open and hood closed and mixed into one....kinda like HDR :P
:oops:

My bad. There is a chick here though that has/had a partially clear hood on her teg.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dang thats crazy

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhh clear hoods from back in the late 90s (for imports anyway) back when Paul walker was :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, got a bonus check and tomorrow is payday from the regular job so I think i'm gonna grab some cosmetic bits I want. Not sure yet.

Manser

well, got a bonus check and tomorrow is payday from the regular job so I think i'm gonna grab some cosmetic bits I want. Not sure yet.
Not trying to be a downer, but Im a highschool student who only works part time so Im used to having to save money to buy parts for my car, and although it is really hard, in my personal opinion you should save the bonus check and put it towards your k swap... But thats just my :twocents: and I may also be saying this because I just truely cant wait to see that damn thing done man!! I love your build! Keep up the inspiration :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not trying to be a downer, but Im a highschool student who only works part time so Im used to having to save money to buy parts for my car, and although it is really hard, in my personal opinion you should save the bonus check and put it towards your k swap... But thats just my :twocents: and I may also be saying this because I just truely cant wait to see that damn thing done man!! I love your build! Keep up the inspiration :D
I already put aside a certain amount for swap pieces and technically this will still go towards my swap. I don't just want my car running or to just have it look nice, I want both so I put money towards each end. I'm in no rush to finish this swap even though i'm anxious to drive it.

I understand what its like to scoop up every penny to put into a hobby....that's why I work a full time job and do photography. Thing is, the more you make, the more you ultimately spend so you're right back in the same boat of saving. I have a list of everything I want car wise, and as long as I buy things of my list I'll reach my goal. so i'm like :what: no biggie when I spend

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gave ICB motorsports some of my money, so they can send me some stuff in exchange haha.

Going to drop my valve cover off to get its shine on today.

Manser

I already put aside a certain amount for swap pieces and technically this will still go towards my swap. I don't just want my car running or to just have it look nice, I want both so I put money towards each end. I'm in no rush to finish this swap even though i'm anxious to drive it.

I understand what its like to scoop up every penny to put into a hobby....that's why I work a full time job and do photography. Thing is, the more you make, the more you ultimately spend so you're right back in the same boat of saving. I have a list of everything I want car wise, and as long as I buy things of my list I'll reach my goal. so i'm like :what: no biggie when I spend
Very good point. Either way I cant wait to see a finished product!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait i forget, are you getting it polished or chrome dipped? i dont remember reading it anywhere