CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For you, you'll just need a em1 cat or test pipe and ur good.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For you, you'll just need a em1 cat or test pipe and ur good.
Since I can't afford an exhaust right now, I'm going to have an OEM B16 exhaust manifold, with and EX/Si cat and then I'm going to have my B-pipe shortened by an exhaust shop. I wonder if an OEM EG hatch B-pipe would work? Same theory as the WS2. I might look into that...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since I can't afford an exhaust right now, I'm going to have an OEM B16 exhaust manifold, with and EX/Si cat and then I'm going to have my B-pipe shortened by an exhaust shop. I wonder if an OEM EG hatch B-pipe would work? Same theory as the WS2. I might look into that...
That won't work either. The ek b pipe is a long single piece to an axle back muffler. The eg is a three piece exhaust design so if you has the b pipe you would still have to chop your ek exhaust but just at a different spot

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That won't work either. The ek b pipe is a long single piece to an axle back muffler. The eg is a three piece exhaust design so if you has the b pipe you would still have to chop your ek exhaust but just at a different spot
Oh ok, good to know. Thanks again haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing new peeps....waiting on a few spoon accessories to arrive probably friday for the engine, and i got about a week or so until my valve cover is done. Stacking some quarters and dimes for a lil while before another purchase

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some weak photos i threw together in the middle of the night

Put in my CTR shift boot

extra moderate ride height =) reppin' the clubcivic lol

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some weak photos i threw together in the middle of the night

Put in my CTR shift boot

extra moderate ride height =) reppin' the clubcivic lol

everything about CHILD's car is straight wicked.

and that header is ridiculous!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything about CHILD's car is straight wicked.

and that header is ridiculous!
Thanks!!! :thumbs up
Did you buy a shift boot collar to keep it up like that?
I actually bought the FD2-R shift boot collar, but i can't use it with this type of shift knob. The boot actually stays up on its on.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i love that header, a shop near me just got a few in stock and some rmf replicas

for the shift boot, i took the center console out and wrapped electric tape around the shifter so it would stay up