superhead's super-slow wagovan build

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Grr... I'm trying to figure out what to do with my EK. I've had it up for sale for like 3 weeks or so now and no interest. There's a guy selling a transmission locally for $200. My fiance drives a CB7 Accord. It's not in terrible shape, but it's not in the greatest shape either. It basically gets her to work and back. I'm tempted to fix the EK and give it to her for the time being, but then I wouldn't have the money to pay off the wagon, which I was hoping I could do all at once. Plus, technically the Accord is my fiance's dad's car, so if she doesn't want it it goes to him, so we couldn't sell it to make at least a little money. Decisions decisions...

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess it's ultimately up to my dad. He's the one that loaned me the money for the wagon, and he's the one I've gotta pay back. If he's ok with waiting a little longer I might just keep it.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Grr... I'm trying to figure out what to do with my EK. I've had it up for sale for like 3 weeks or so now and no interest. There's a guy selling a transmission locally for $200. My fiance drives a CB7 Accord. It's not in terrible shape, but it's not in the greatest shape either. It basically gets her to work and back. I'm tempted to fix the EK and give it to her for the time being, but then I wouldn't have the money to pay off the wagon, which I was hoping I could do all at once. Plus, technically the Accord is my fiance's dad's car, so if she doesn't want it it goes to him, so we couldn't sell it to make at least a little money. Decisions decisions...
If you aren't selling it fast enough, then your price isn't low enough. It's only worth what people are willing to pay for it. Says the real estate appraiser :cool:

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you aren't selling it fast enough, then your price isn't low enough. It's only worth what people are willing to pay for it. Says the real estate appraiser :cool:
Lol I know, but I want to at least get what I paid for the wagon from it. Plus it would be nice for me and my fiance to both have a vehicle once we're married that we don't have to worry about having problems with.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Blah. I stopped using ebay years ago. Ive seen them before but with a 4 at the end. Cant wait to see it on!

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hehe... anyway, back on topic. I think I might eventually want to put the wagon on air. I love the wagons in that since they're not done as often, I feel like I have more freedom in modifying it. Air wouldn't be for a while though if I decided to go that route. There's a sweet Civic Wagon on bags and salad-shooters, but the pic is blocked at work. If you just google "civic wagon sawblades" it should be the very first one that comes up. It's two-tone blue and gray and I think it looks amazing.

Edit: Found another pic

I seen that wagon personally and it's sick. Rhd JDM everything, clean and well built.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it but when it's short...
Yeah I wouldn't wanna do it that long either, it was just the best example I saw.

Replaced corner bulbs. One of them was out.

This is the exhaust now. It doesn't look stock...

I love having the iPod hookup in the glove box

A sticker pic is coming... I'm trying to upload it and my internet is being super slow

Finally...