What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no but i did go looking around at electric wheelchairs today.

anywho, rode out to the autox race today, first one of the season. Gonna help my buddy do his delslow and be his "pit guy" for the season. It should be fun and the best part is its seriously 2 miles from my house.

also there was a f**king pilot out there. i had a little joy in heart seeing that big bastard roll around that track, it was lowered , with racing tires, full custom exhaust no interior, full cage, and a bride racing seat, oh and did i mention it was turbo........ i was jaw dropped

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pics?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ill be 28 :shock:
I'm only 2 years younger than you? I thought you were much older for some reason lol.

I've got the day off today. I received my tax return deposit earlier in the week and I've been wanting to go shopping for a couple new winter shirts but I don't really like spending money on clothes anymore. The older I get, the cheaper I get lol.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just watched the video my buddy made for my car last year. :shock: Holy hell it was ugly. And changed quite a bit.

emerican

Registered VIP
just got 4 brand new tires and a 4 wheel allighment on the civic
doing a full tune up on the truck monday
doing some more stuff to the civic in a couple days
got to work at 5 probaly just chilling at the house untill then

emerican

Registered VIP
^ post up some pics once its done i love ink got 18 of them and a mircodermal in my shoulder
what are you getting and where?

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Won't be finished today. Im starting my sleeve. So lots of stuff going on, but the main focus is usagi Yojimbo. It's the first Japanese character and he's a Samaria rabbit.

This will be my twelfth one. I guess it still counts as one lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
very nice man id still be intrested in seeing what you get done today and when it does get finished

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first problem is he drives a vw. So he must be semi-retarded
LOL. My civic was totaled a week ago....I'm buying a 2003 VR6 MKIV GLI....waaaaayyyyy nicer than my civic would ever have been and a LOT faster too.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. My civic was totaled a week ago....I'm buying a 2003 VR6 MKIV GLI....waaaaayyyyy nicer than my civic would ever have been and a LOT faster too.
I will say... Those are fun to drive.