Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Makes me miss my del sol :( where in Georgia? I'm just east of Atlanta
Bainbridge or just a mile NE of it.
Going to start getting the car in shape and save up to do a real roadtrip by summer

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish i had something cool to take for a cruise...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just watched sphere. been about a dozen years or so since i've watched it. great film.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm about to watch Senna again for the 1048th time. Its such a great film.
Awesome documentary. Even my girlfriend who isn't into cars (but at least knows a little bit about racing) loved it and cried through it. I gotta go out and buy it..

emerican

Registered VIP
went to work today from 4 till 1145 at thehouse now just got done eating outback leftovers. Off work for the next 2 days got alot of stuff to do tommorw. Doing a full tune up on the ford,doing a few things to the civic that need to be done. buying some plywood and putting a new back on our entertainment center so it can hold a tv without fear of it falling down. also going shopping for a few things for the house theres more things i have to do, but thats everything that i know im going to get done.

emerican

Registered VIP
excited i found the magazines i have been hunting down
going to take a .45 black powder pistol i have to see if i can trade it or get partial trade for it at the gun shop i usally go to so i may come home with a new gun i doubt it though. Had the black powder pistol for forever if they didnt offer alot of money or trade it for something i just loved im not letting it go.
i got the money i would say if i found a deal id get it, but with the way people been buying up guns i highly doubt i will find a deal that i just cant walk away from almost every place has raised the prices on all guns.
I am however ordering the magazines and while im at the gun shop stocking up on some more hornady critical defense 380 and 25 auto ammo. ALso need more shotgun shells may get them as well. Im already stocked up on all the harder to find ammo.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
laiying down reading old build threads while watching avatar in arabic or whatever the hell they speak out here