Engraved EG, the "World's First Fully Hand Engraved Car" project BUILD

Engraved EG

Engraved the DREMEL logo next. I think this logo is important considering all the tools I use for the "Engraved EG" project is DREMEL tools and accessories. =)

Then the Skunk2 Racing logo. I have also been a big fan of Skunk2 Racing products ever since the "Battle of the Import" days at LACR (Palmdale, CA), back in the late 90's. =) I miss those days.

Engraved EG

Here is the start of the DC Shoes logo with a Japanese Rising Sun in the background. Located on the driver side rear quarter panel by the tail light.

Finished connecting the lines of the Rising Sun. Now just need to fill in the space around the logo to bring the sun rays out more.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah ha so you are the one that designed the racing stripes for tanner foust's new ford fiesta edition...

Engraved EG

After working on the driver side rear quarter panel for a while, I jumped up to the driver side door. I think it was time to add an iconic Japanese character, so I created my own DOMO.

DOMO holding a piston. The inner parts of his arms and legs are suppose to be lowering springs and the inner part of his body is suppose to be the computer chips inside of an ECU. It may not look like that though. LOL.

Engraved EG

EE logo on driver side door.

Engraving a little around the Monster Energy lettering and EE logo.

Filling in more area around DOMO.

Engraved EG

I switched back to the driver side rear quarter panel and finished up the empty space around the Koi Fish and also added a Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tire tread pattern.

Then I added a Japanese Kanji symbol meaning "Luck". Located just to the right of the driver side door.

Engraved EG

Finished up the Hankook Ventus V2 Concept tire tread pattern going from the roof edge diagonally to the front of the rear driver side fender.

Filled in some of the areas around the rear fender.

I always double and triple check the consistency / depth of my engravings throughout the entire "Engraved EG" project. Making some finishing touches and thickening the lines of the DREMEL logo.

Started filling in more space around the Hankook Tire Tread pattern, DREMEL logo, and Skunk2 Racing logo.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is an amazing project. I give you immense credit for not only thinking this up but dedicating so much time to accomplish it. Good luck completing it. I can only attempt to imagine what you'll decide to do when its complete. You'll obviously have alot of extra time on your hands.

I see some minor engravings on the glass. Do you have any plans to do any full engravings on perhaps the side rear glasses or some decorative edging? The idea of an engraved pseudo-shattered glass design could look amazing.