Engraved EG, the "World's First Fully Hand Engraved Car" project BUILD

Engraved EG

This is an amazing project. I give you immense credit for not only thinking this up but dedicating so much time to accomplish it. Good luck completing it. I can only attempt to imagine what you'll decide to do when its complete. You'll obviously have alot of extra time on your hands.

I see some minor engravings on the glass. Do you have any plans to do any full engravings on perhaps the side rear glasses or some decorative edging? The idea of an engraved pseudo-shattered glass design could look amazing.
Thank you for the kind words, comments, and feeback HeX. I appreciate it. I dont know about me having a whole lot of extra time on my hands once I complete the proect. Ever since I taught myself to hand engrave back in 2007, I have always been working on some sort of engraving project. I always have new ideas and concepts I would like to try out. Once one project is done, I move immediately to the next. =)

You see minor engravings on the "Engraved EG" glass? In which pic? I like your idea for a pseudo-shattered glass design. Great idea!!!! However, I dont think Im going to engrave any of the glass on the EG.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should leave a few spaces blank and when it's finished let your fans bid on the spots. Engrave some of your fans names on the car or something?

Engraved EG

You should leave a few spaces blank and when it's finished let your fans bid on the spots. Engrave some of your fans names on the car or something?
Thanks for the feedback Shaaaft. I really like that idea but unfortunately I have limited spaces left for additional names and logos on the car. Thank you for that original idea though Shaaaft. =)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You see minor engravings on the "Engraved EG" glass? In which pic? I like your idea for a pseudo-shattered glass design. Great idea!!!! However, I dont think Im going to engrave any of the glass on the EG.
My mistake. I errantly assumed those logos on the rear hatch glass pictured below were engraved. I dont think you should totally engrave all the glass, but some minor engraving touches may look great.

Engraved EG

My mistake. I errantly assumed those logos on the rear hatch glass pictured below were engraved. I dont think you should totally engrave all the glass, but some minor engraving touches may look great.
Its all good. I can see how you thought those small logos on the rear window might have been engraved. I'll keep your idea in my thoughts for a "shattered glass" effect for some areas of the glass in the back of my mind. Thank you HeX. =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im sorry, it just looks stupid to me, and when you get tired of that monster s**t on your doors , then what?

Engraved EG

im sorry, it just looks stupid to me, and when you get tired of that monster s*** on your doors , then what?
It all good R3dline, no need for an apology. Everyone has a right to an opinion. I wont get tired of the Monster Logos or Lettering. I like the product / brand and there are reasons why the Monster Energy logos and lettering are on the car. Thank you for you honesty R3dline. =)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How do you do this on a car? Not saying that's it ugly or anything, quite the contrary its pretty cool. What I'm asking is how or what do you use to do this to a car.

Engraved EG

How do you do this on a car? Not saying that's it ugly or anything, quite the contrary its pretty cool. What I'm asking is how or what do you use to do this to a car.
Thank you for your comment and response EJackBauer. Im using DREMEL tools and accessories to hand engrave everything on the body, carbon, and various parts on the EG. =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this guy has to be a troll, his posts are too professional for clubcivic... and he has to be the nicest poster in the history of the internet! vote to the hall of fame for his exemplary attitude to d**k weeds like me on here lol

Engraved EG

this guy has to be a troll, his posts are too professional for clubcivic... and he has to be the nicest poster in the history of the internet! vote to the hall of fame for his exemplary attitude to d**k weeds like me on here lol
Thank you for your feedback buzzbomtom. Im not the nicest poster on the internet. I just dont feel the need to respond negatively to someone on the Club Civic forum just because they might have something negative to say about this project or the artwork. I do like hearing honest opinions, thats all. =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just found this and it is absolutely phenomenal.

Props for doing something new, and completely unheard of. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, you would make a great tattoo artist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What how does this stand up to rain and the weather? Does it rust faster?
I believe he said he planned on clear coating it when it was all done :O

Engraved EG

Just found this and it is absolutely phenomenal.

Props for doing something new, and completely unheard of. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, you would make a great tattoo artist!

Thank you so much for the kind words. =) I would love to try some tattoo work. Think that would be fun and will have to wait til I finish this project. =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you so much for the kind words. =) I would love to try some tattoo work. Think that would be fun and will have to wait til I finish this project. =)
Well since I've already seen your portfolio (the car) sign me up! Lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Engrave the ClubCivic logo somewhere on there man! :D