RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol the old guys seem more chicken s*** than the noobs, what kind of backwards world do we live in? part of being seasoned and hardened is that you dont give a s*** if you get an infraction. you all seem butt hurt that your name calling and harassment got you infractions. it takes a lot to get banned from here, take your lumps and be a man on the other side... or leave "because it got gay" lol.... puss
actually my infractions were from the thread where the mods were trying to troll in off topic as some sort of awful april fools joke about one of them stealing from jayjay. it was only because i "butt hurt" some mods that i got those. it was a pretty gay thread though. if you remember.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i remember ;) not much goes under my radar.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Biz and RonJ haven't been mods for a loooong loong time. Been quite a while since Victor has been a mod, too.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biz and RonJ haven't been mods for a loooong loong time. Been quite a while since Victor has been a mod, too.
so they obviously did a bad job. how about removing those bad infractions they gave me. :cool:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so they obviously did a bad job. how about removing those bad infractions they gave me. :cool:
Nah, they didn't do a bad job at modding.

Regardless, you know I can't just remove infractions. lol. Don't worry though. When an issue comes up, we always consider how long ago the infractions were received.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, they didn't do a bad job at modding.

Regardless, you know I can't just remove infractions. lol. Don't worry though. When an issue comes up, we always consider how long ago the infractions were received.
surely that video that got the not animal violent sticky in vip was worse though. you could just get rid of the one i have.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:

What are you so worried about infractions here for :what:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my god that pig video was disturbing to say the least.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:roll:

What are you so worried about infractions here for :what:
I know you weren't directing this towards me, but... I could honestly care less if I get an infraction. My main issue is that this place just isn't as busy as it used to be. I mean, look at the 5th Gen Members Ride section. It's dead... That, and the quality of members here is little to none. Only people who are worth conversing with are the OG's that are posting in this thread. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know you weren't directing this towards me, but... I could honestly care less if I get an infraction. My main issue is that this place just isn't as busy as it used to be. I mean, look at the 5th Gen Members Ride section. It's dead... That, and the quality of members here is little to none. Only people who are worth conversing with are the OG's that are posting in this thread. :lol:
Thats the way i look at it. I can come on here and do what i do and if i get an infraction then whatever

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well liven the 5th gen section up! :lol: Still driving the del sol?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well liven the 5th gen section up! :lol: Still driving the del sol?
lol check my thread, dude. Been slowly working on it. Haven't had any major updates in the past few weeks, but there's stuff in my thread. :cool:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do not have much desire to see that psychopathic face again... that s**t still resonates with me lol

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do not have much desire to see that psychopathic face again... that s*** still resonates with me lol
so you'll probably want to avoid the vids on youtube of them peeling cows as well

and don't look for anything about captive bolt pistols. which was the weapon of choice in the movie "no country for old men" if other people are wondering what that was originally for.