Post up your pic!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If we had a beach here I'd go. I don't do public pools too many gross people swimming in them.

Sent from your moms house.
Public pools are one of the nastiest things ever. I refuse to ever go to one. Beach ftw.

The beach is one thing I will miss about California when I leave. I've been to beaches all over the place, and none of them are like California's.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Public pools are one of the nastiest things ever. I refuse to ever go to one. Beach ftw.

The beach is one thing I will miss about California when I leave. I've been to beaches all over the place, and none of them are like California's.
I think I'm the only person that doesn't like beaches, and especially tropical beaches.

Sent from my Note 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I'm the only person that doesn't like beaches, and especially tropical beaches.

Sent from my Note 2
Beaches here are by no means tropical. They're a different kind of beach. No humidity, always really cool, completely different atmosphere. If I could afford it, I'd live near the beach, but it's insane.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beaches here are by no means tropical. They're a different kind of beach. No humidity, always really cool, completely different atmosphere. If I could afford it, I'd live near the beach, but it's insane.
I hate sand.

Sent from my Note 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lolololol!!!! That was absolutely perfect.

Sent from my Note 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'm in need of a haircut.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Man most of you guys are skinny lol makes me feel fat lmao