Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need a hair cut, to shave the pubes off your chin, it looks like a ballsack, and learn to smile ;)

no duck face, common man, just learn to smile!

time for a belt! pants should never be worn without a belt! and ditch the skate shoes, i mean i read your POF profile, you are a handsome little f**ker, get clothes that show it

lex well, you could stand to gain some lbs ;) IN THE BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i rip you kiddos because i love ya's
Damn man. I feel left out. Didn't judge my pic! :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought you'd be a skinny mini. Your chin strap/stache....needs to go. So..., Affliction/Tap Out-esque.
If you saw me barefaced I think you would change your mind on the chin strap. I don't have much of a chin so the hair is all I got lol

I'll try and dig up a pic. But what do you mean, affliction/tap out-esque?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:O what's wrong with a black polo t shirt?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you saw me barefaced I think you would change your mind on the chin strap. I don't have much of a chin so the hair is all I got lol

I'll try and dig up a pic. But what do you mean, affliction/tap out-esque?
I love facial hair, but it has to be a full, very close and shaped beard, or gotee with no upper lip. Gotee trimmed and shaped well. That's what rob has and I looooove it.

Just Google search guys in affliction amd tap out shirts. There's your description

Sent from my Note 2

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
time for a belt! pants should never be worn without a belt! and ditch the skate shoes, i mean i read your POF profile, you are a handsome little f**ker, get clothes that show it
Lmao! I'm so vain ill take that as a compliment. And I typically wear a belt and Nike frees, those are my driving shoes :vtec:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao! I'm so vain ill take that as a compliment. And I typically wear a belt and Nike frees, those are my driving shoes :vtec:
Tom knows what's up. If I was single I'd have ditched my panties for him years ago.

Sent from my Note 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love facial hair, but it has to be a full, very close and shaped beard, or gotee with no upper lip. Gotee trimmed and shaped well. That's what rob has and I looooove it.

Just Google search guys in affliction amd tap out shirts. There's your description

Sent from my Note 2
Goatees are a true sign of a douche-nozzle out here in California. Where I'm from, we have something called the High Desert Mullet. It's a long ass goatee.

Tom knows what's up. If I was single I'd have ditched my panties for him years ago.

Sent from my Note 2
Oh wow.. lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goatees are a true sign of a douche-nozzle out here in California. Where I'm from, we have something called the High Desert Mullet. It's a long ass goatee.
l
That sounds awful. And don't judge me. I've crushed on Tom for years and he's known it all along.

Sent from my Note 2

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol kelly i would run you ragged... ;) nick i didnt bust your balls because i bust you all the time lol. you know whats up kiddo ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol kelly i would run you ragged... ;) nick i didnt bust your balls because i bust you all the time lol. you know whats up kiddo ;)
You would, and I'd also at some point probably try to kill you as well. We're both too confident and cocky....one of us would end up dead.

Sent from my Note 2

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
time to move out of that shitty state and come to cali.. ;) i would settle for burying you in the backyard after killing you ;)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Proof women like assholes! :lol:
lol its funny, dont confuse confidence for assholeness. this is kind of like when a guy say she friendzoned me. you just dont understand, you are not quite ready for the big leagues ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Proof women like assholes! :lol:
I hate assholes.
time to move out of that s***ty state and come to cali.. ;) i would settle for burying you in the backyard after killing you ;)
No honey, think Fatal Attraction, except you die. :smooches:
lol its funny, dont confuse confidence for assholeness. this is kind of like when a guy say she friendzoned me. you just dont understand, you are not quite ready for the big leagues ;)
This. Confidence is SUCH a turn on, but not d-bag confidence. You need to have supporting factors with such gained confidence.