Post up your pic!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
195 is about normal. My BF is only 5.7 and 145. Love him being skinny but wish he was taller.

Sent from my Note 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm 5'11' and about 130-135 :what: I could be littler I think.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
^^ i use to b 210 but like you said i get hungry after smoking lol, but im going to start hitting the gym next week.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'm in need of a haircut.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
you need a hair cut, to shave the pubes off your chin, it looks like a ballsack, and learn to smile ;)

Yep. And this was taken today.

Exact same outfit which was not coordinated.
no duck face, common man, just learn to smile!

I wish I was thin. I'm stuck at like 195 lbs

time for a belt! pants should never be worn without a belt! and ditch the skate shoes, i mean i read your POF profile, you are a handsome little f**ker, get clothes that show it
I'm 5'11' and about 130-135 :what: I could be littler I think.
lex well, you could stand to gain some lbs ;) IN THE BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i rip you kiddos because i love ya's

Jose1027

Registered VIP

Il post a normal pic later lol, this is the only one on this phone, i think my friend took it lol
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's how my lips are I wasn't making a duck face on purpose, and I hate my smile.

This is me all chinese.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: Tom you're my favorite.

And OG is cute, dress like it! You're like my boyfriend. He's stuck dressing like a high school boy.

And taking him shopping was so much fun.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
5'11", 168lbs. My goal is to be 150 by October, and be in good shape by early spring next year. Starting my cardio/lifting plan next week (no weights = no workout haha), and I'm adjusting my diet accordingly now (cutting out fast food, cut out soda entirely, cutting out processed food, high protein, watching calories etc.). I may change my goal, though, as I want to put on a slight bit of muscle (want a runner's physique with abs, pecks etc.). It's been a while since I've worked out, so this is going to be rough..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5'11", 168lbs. My goal is to be 150 by October, and be in good shape by early spring next year. Starting my cardio/lifting plan next week (no weights = no workout haha), and I'm adjusting my diet accordingly now (cutting out fast food, cut out soda entirely, cutting out processed food, high protein, watching calories etc.). I may change my goal, though, as I want to put on a slight bit of muscle (want a runner's physique with abs, pecks etc.). It's been a while since I've worked out, so this is going to be rough..
Matt and I are starting to run and work out together now. It's really kind of nice.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just old, fat, and short. Having some blood work done next week actually to see what's going on.

Sent from my Note 2