young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then ill make a new spot :P

Takin a dump. Gettin paid. 7.75 an hour to s**t. :P but I'll only be in here like ten minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A ten minute poop an hour kills over an hour of work in an 8 hour day!

JeffBel

Registered VIP

Figured out what's wrong with this Maserati. 926 dollars later and the part is on its way

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i was hoping to be rigging down in about four hours and heading home but one of our production logging tools s**t the bed.

So came out of the well, swapped tools and headed back in the well.

About 5 hours of logging then rig down and drive to another location then three hour drive home.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So... I'm an Engineer... but I feel like I wear so many hats here that I am unsure of even what my title should really be. :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just opened a Pinterest account... I don't know how I feel about it.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So... I'm an Engineer... but I feel like I wear so many hats here that I am unsure of even what my title should really be. :lol:
Welcome to the engineer world lol. On top of our assigned work, we do all the stuff nobody else wants to do, and we get blamed for everything when other departments F up. Kind of the shitty end of the stick if you ask me.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the engineer world lol. On top of our assigned work, we do all the stuff nobody else wants to do, and we get blamed for everything when other departments F up. Kind of the s***ty end of the stick if you ask me.
Bingo. I'm a Systems Administrator, but act more as a Director of Technology. I do EVERYTHING. Customer relations, database development and management, network admin, system admin, friggin everything.

I just opened a Pinterest account... I don't know how I feel about it.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bingo. I'm a Systems Administrator, but act more as a Director of Technology. I do EVERYTHING. Customer relations, database development and management, network admin, system admin, friggin everything.

:lol:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored. Once we move to the new shop I'll be more busy. Thank God.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My buddy's wife has made the weirdest s*** due to that website :lol:
I signed up mainly to look at the different outfits girls put together. I have no style whatsoever.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I signed up mainly to look at the different outfits girls put together. I have no style whatsoever.
That works, too. Meanwhile, I'm over here listening to Jimmy Eat World, and browsing Facebook. Uneventful day ftl.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That works, too. Meanwhile, I'm over here listening to Jimmy Eat World, and browsing Facebook. Uneventful day ftl.
Seriously.

I'm actually trying to plan out my tattoo. I'm looking into my sleeve. I almost want to do a "northwest" theme for a sleeve but I'm not sure how to go about it...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seriously.

I'm actually trying to plan out my tattoo. I'm looking into my sleeve. I almost want to do a "northwest" theme for a sleeve but I'm not sure how to go about it...
Find pictures for reference, take it your artist, tell them what you want, and let them come up with some designs. That's how I started mine. Once you get going, you'll know exactly where you want to go with it.