The "I'm Bored at Work" Thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love my dodge ram, but all the cars u mentioned are total s**t.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do i even need to explain? Theyre hideous...

How does one's opinion of styling or looks make a product total s**t? I thought you were going to actually bring some facts to the table to back up why they are apparently "total s**t." I'm kind of disappointed.
Not every vehicle manufacturer can please everyone I suppose.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I stand behind my reason... :cool:
Lol I will admit the Fiat 500 base is pretty hideous, but I don't think that makes it total s**t. I really like the Abarth - the exhaust note on them is just downright sexy.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rant: Women are confusing as f**k. It's either you want a relationship or you don't, stop jumping between because you're not sure if you want to be with me. I'm a big boy, I can deal with it if not.

Rave: Cleaned my S2000 yesterday and the weather is supposed to be decent this whole week. Stoked! Purchase that Meguiar's car wash with the carbauna wax mixed into it. Not bad... a little bit of "Black Magic" tire shine and I was cruising ALL day long with the top down yesterday lol

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just got into work at 2, i will leave at 5. Gotta love making my own hours and getting paid the same!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Staying an hour late at work due to waiting for paperwork. Nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs before I can sign off on stuff.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Sitting at work listening to my boss talk about his stage 5 clinger. In my head I'm thinking the lucky bastard.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gonna bring my buddy to the Honda dealership today to pick up his AP2 S2000. I feel like I'm more excited than he is. . .

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna bring my buddy to the Honda dealership today to pick up his AP2 S2000. I feel like I'm more excited than he is. . .
I love that. I'm the same way with my buddy who's building a 2.0L b18c.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna leave for work in twenty minutes, just thought I'd save a spot here :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk