The "I'm Bored at Work" Thread

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Find pictures for reference, take it your artist, tell them what you want, and let them come up with some designs. That's how I started mine. Once you get going, you'll know exactly where you want to go with it.
Yeah. Because I wanted to do a cherry tree that the blossoms blowing away turned into birds. But that was more for my side.

For this I was thinking of a silhouette of Mt. Rainier with all the evergreen trees then below it the Seattle Skyline cutting into it...

All of my tattoos will be black and white. I don't want color.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah. Because I wanted to do a cherry tree that the blossoms blowing away turned into birds. But that was more for my side.

For this I was thinking of a silhouette of Mt. Rainier with all the evergreen trees then below it the Seattle Skyline cutting into it...

All of my tattoos will be black and white. I don't want color.
Both will be rad. There's a bazillion chicks with cherry blossoms on their sides, though haha.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both will be rad. There's a bazillion chicks with cherry blossoms on their sides, though haha.
I know.... I'm more passionate about my home than cherry blossoms though. :lol: I was also thinking about incorporating the NW part of a compass somewhere in there...

My boyfriend had a KICK ASS idea for getting a compass and where "NW" is it says "home". I wish I could steal that.

My best friend and I are getting the Converse "All-Star" patch on the tops of our ankles (just one) because we've worn Chucks since we were kids.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know.... I'm more passionate about my home than cherry blossoms though. :lol: I was also thinking about incorporating the NW part of a compass somewhere in there...

My boyfriend had a KICK ASS idea for getting a compass and where "NW" is it says "home". I wish I could steal that.

My best friend and I are getting the Converse "All-Star" patch on the tops of our ankles (just one) because we've worn Chucks since we were kids.
My niece did something similar with her sleeve. She has a WWII style plane (for my dad, whose a pilot in love with vintage jets), and a WWII style compass, with the coordinates pointing to their old house here in CA (where she grew up). The compass thing is always cool, and very meaningful.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Called an electrician to change a fuse... just had to pull it out apparently. LOLZ

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a slow day today, I'm looking for a new daily to replace the civic. I've driven a 2013 mazda 3 and I'm pretty much set on buying it. Wasn't impressed with the new base Imprezas and I might get over to the Honda dealer to drive a new civic. Other than that does anyone have other recommendations?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's Friday I'm bored at work and this thread hasn't seen a new post in over 5 months.

So there.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bored at work and I keep seeing XpL0d3r bumping old ass OT threads in Latest Topics

Being IT and remotely deploying everything has its perks, it also makes for a boring day...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bored at work and I keep seeing XpL0d3r bumping old ass OT threads in Latest Topics

Being IT and remotely deploying everything has its perks, it also makes for a boring day...
:lol: Yeah, exactly my situation lol.

But we get out of work a 4pm on Fridays, andddd it's 404, you know what that means!

tee-hee

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
ugh, im not a desk jockey, im a quality auditor. still gets really boring when i have nothing to inspect. thank god i got the internet at my terminal, i would def be falling asleep on the job. id rather be caught lookin at some sick honda than snoozin at my station

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another day of nothing. Frac crew is frozen up and has 1000 lbs of pressure trapped in their iron somewhere.

Supposed to be -30 tonight not including windchill so i dont think we will get much done.

15 more days until i get to go home

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bored at work. Dinner rush was insane.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not at work, but bored sitting at the drs office

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Booooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeedddddd!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sameeee...

I actually have a lot of work to do, buuuut it's Friday...

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
f**king slow at work today. at least i have a banjo coming the mail, i had ordered it while drunk as f**k on saturday....i have no idea how to play a god damn banjo...

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I completely forgot this thread exists. Even though I posted in it a few months ago. Going to own this b***h.

Been researching since I got in:
Cheap cooling plate for the Honda, meh
Intake Manifold "heat shield" gaskets - seems nifty
daily CL search for someone selling OEM rims for cheap
Where I can pick up a nice rivet gun since I break them consistently...
Duplic color's black chrome paint so I can do my retrofits
Making my own box around the air filter for my intake
What to eat for lunch
How to avoid mapping a printer for a woman I don't want to talk to
Picked up a complete P2P intake manifold w/ tb, sensors, injectors, fuel rail, iacv, pcv, etc for $65

Think I'm leaving at 2 today..

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
How to avoid mapping a printer for a woman I don't want to talk to
do the guesswork as to when she's leaving for lunch, and then leave a voicemail. that'l buy you a couple hours at least.