CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like that carbon coil cover. I was going to get a carbon plug cover for my b16 and wrap the header and intake in black heat tape.

Looks super super tidy in there

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have anything special besides my valve cover. Everything else is just normally needed parts. I do have that Ktuned battery tie down though. To me, adding more wire and just moving the battery to another spot doesn't serve any purpose to me. It's not a show car, so it doesn't matter and I just polished and shined up s*** to keep myself busy while saved up cash lol. If I cared enough, the battery, brake lines, brake booster, radiator, and all those mounting points on the firewall would be gone. But ehhhh ;)
Really? Naaaaaaaaaaaaawh man, You have alot of higher end/bling items haha.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really? Naaaaaaaaaaaaawh man, You have alot of higher end/bling items haha.
I don't know lol, most of my bling is made up of functional parts. Maybe i've just been staring at them in the garage for too long.

Threw my mud guards back on and cleaned up some mess left from my busted brake line

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your headlights look so new and shiny, are they oem?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your headlights look so new and shiny, are they oem?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thanks to the car wash lol. Yeah they are oem though. Trying to get some CTR lights but all the ones for sale all have a broken tab or something wrong with them. I'll probably buy some brand new but it's not a priority for me, so they'll have to wait

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You've got it to where it's a great foundation now it's time to build! Lol
If I was a kid, id be all for it just like this. I wont take apart the foundation. Ive mentioned it a few times way back, but ill put together another big motor. This will not be more than a completely bolt on motor.

Im still wavering a bit but I'll either do a K26 at 12.5:1 CR with a 4piston pro 163 head prayoonto 5/drag cartel 5 cams or another tsx k24a2 turbo.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well u already have one nice n/a build. Booooooooost

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well u already have one nice n/a build. Booooooooost
This current setup is nothing though. A cammed K will make me look like a slug, so it's still interesting for me to have a true built NA motor. Going turbo would just let me run down the rich boys in my area with the modded exotics.

I destroyed a B series turbo del sol lol, leaving a boosted car behind is good fun haha. Im soo stuck in the middle lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what im saying though. This current setup kills B series swapped everything pretty much.

A turboed k will be insane

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A 350+whp NA K would do the same as a turbo K lol. I see 280whp K swaps run low 11s and high 10s on slicks. Then 450-550whp turbo K swaps around the same times. So the speed is there either way. The turbo would just have the edge on the top end for half mile runs and I think it would kill my road coarse fun. I still want to hit the actual track

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would be fun as hell in the 1st 3 gears on an autocross course imo