THEDARKONE"S Cheap Build Thread

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
dude, ive been out of the honda game and moved onto subies. but after reading your build, i realized my love for EJ8's. thanks man haha. great stuff though

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good progress OG! Nice score on the apprenticeship!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
dude, ive been out of the honda game and moved onto subies. but after reading your build, i realized my love for EJ8's. thanks man haha. great stuff though
after realizing it hondas are easy to work on, the most hardest thing would probaly be droping the gass tank but other then that its a breaze great for daily driving and saves gas what esle do you want? :cool:

Good progress OG! Nice score on the apprenticeship!
yea its been a full wekk since and now for sure i know its a job he paid me 100 last week and 100 today ;)

so i make 100 bucks a week i need more tools!!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back from the dead

Ayyyyyeeeee

Welcome back homie. Been a minute.

Car is lookin good! How is school going? I imagine you've got a decent collection of tools now :lol:

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Ayyyyyeeeee

Welcome back homie. Been a minute.

Car is lookin good! How is school going? I imagine you've got a decent collection of tools now :lol:
yea i do

No kidding! Welcome back, what's up man!?
In for more! Welcome back, and congrats on the accomplishments!
thanks bro yea so basically i still have the car long story short my CPU took a s*** and after i got one i was not doing much i worked at this cheap mechanic place for a little over a year earning very little but now i have a decent job. over the past year this is what i have done

how do i make this pic bigger Im using flickr by the way

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
got it

went off the course at my first event

so this just turned a track/DD thread haha

updates since last week new rack and outer tie rods should be here this week

motakitty

Did someone heat that spring up. How you looking the ff2 i like mine but i think i have mine too low

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Stanco

De
Install the rack and more pics! I like seeing builds made by people who are strapped for cash. Goodjob so far man

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Install the rack and more pics! I like seeing builds made by people who are strapped for cash. Goodjob so far man
hah thanks but im buy no means straped up in cash Im living the broke life.
well i did not take much pics... and it was pain but i got it done. :D

New vs old

ha i accidentally broke the Orileys ball joint tool

steering feels stiff and not loose like before i just need a aliment the bad thing is that i have to wait till Sunday because my job is going to hook it up but on the mean time Im driving my moms accord

Stanco

De
hah thanks but im buy no means straped up in cash Im living the broke life.
Strapped for cash as in having a lesser amount of money then most people. I guess that would be a phrase used in my area. Anyways, looks good bro. Good call on the bluemoons! More of a pbr guy myself

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Strapped for cash as in having a lesser amount of money then most people. I guess that would be a phrase used in my area. Anyways, looks good bro. Good call on the bluemoons! More of a pbr guy myself
no, that's a pretty common phrase. And I agree, looks like he did a good job of it