THEDARKONE"S Cheap Build Thread

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet man! Sounds like you are on the ball, your doing really great and I know patience is hard but it will be worth it all in the end! Good job OG!!!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Sweet man! Sounds like you are on the ball, your doing really great and I know patience is hard but it will be worth it all in the end! Good job OG!!!
damn i just noticed iv been on this fourm for over a year damn :shock: thats crazy time flys.

speaking of that here is a first pic of the car..

this is from feburay 2011 and now that i think of it i should of kept the oem bumpers oh well

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^you were here before that dood was born...

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
^^you were here before that dood was born...
lol yea almost 10 years!!

well i dident get much pics bye the time we went the event was over and most of the car's were in the truck we cought this one and we watch they were changing the clutch..

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
las relaciones de carros son como la relaciones con mujeres.......... te dan sonrisa...........lol

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Master-Tec

open my own shop

or something with racing

but i got 29 out of 45 witch means i failed by 3

ill get her next time

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Francisco, Do you know the difference between a bakery and a panaderia?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good idea. I think a lot of people overlook those vibration mounts. My driver side mount's toast, so need to replace mine as well.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
yea it shakes less.

well udates im still going to school and mechanic school 2 d15z1

But the big news is that i got an internship/job on thursday i went to ask a shop if they needed help and that im going to school, they said bring your tools towmarrow, i did and preaty much did stuff first thing was change an alternator belt on a stupied van and lastly was timing belt and water pump on a stupied toyota, but anyways dude paid me 100 bucks i know what ima buy!!! Tools -.- lol

well just an impact that i saw at a pawn shop a matco one

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Sounds like a good job. Definitely buy tools first with your money before anything else. Even if you are lucky enough to work with guys that will let you borrow tools, it still gets old for the both of you. Ask me how I know ;)

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
oh and another thing i did that i did not post this past week the old bushing are in the box lol

but yea i picked it up right after posting this it is the 3/8 MT2138 sex sex sex it was 20 percent off pluse tax i got it for around 105

and just because