XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when in college, the war against stubborn professors and trying to find a way to beat them is half the battle. this is why i love ratemyprofessor.com
Unfortunately enough for me, it's a required class and he's the only professor. lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I traded my 1995 civic ex coupe for a 1995 Acura Integra LS hatchback, and I'm happy as can be. My boss however seems to think I should have kept the civic simply based off the front end damage on my integra. It's not bad. The bumper needs to be put back on by someone with half a brain (getting around to it) and the car could use some paint. That's it. He doesn't seem to care or believe that it's justification that my civic leaked oil, had 30K more miles, had a wiring problem I couldn't understand for the life of me, and I just wasn't happy with it over-all. My new car has NO leaks, working AC, and is mechanically sound. I'm going to spend a great deal of my tax return on a paint job. Then the car will have no cosmetic issues whatsoever. It just annoys the piss out of me that he honestly thinks that the value and reliability of a car can be based off of looks entirely. I swear to god he would by a car with an engine knock from hell if it had a new paint job. It's f**king ridiculous. That's why his wife drives a newer volvo that burns tranny fluid and he can't figure it out. Oh but it looks good. Actually it's a f**king volvo station wagon, it looks like s**t. But whatever. AND he bought his son a jeep that he daily drives until his son gets his license, and it's primered. f**king hypocrite.

Maybe if he payed me something more than minimum wage for the last 2 years I'd have a nicer car.

He even picks on another employees car, a member on the forum actually saying it's got a run in the paint or some s**t.

Seriously? Are you running his car over with a fine tooth comb to try and find something to knock on him for?
I've seen his car and the paint's immaculate.

I don't know where I'm going with this. Just thought I'd vent.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I traded my 1995 civic ex coupe for a 1995 Acura Integra LS hatchback, and I'm happy as can be. My boss however seems to think I should have kept the civic simply based off the front end damage on my integra. It's not bad. The bumper needs to be put back on by someone with half a brain (getting around to it) and the car could use some paint. That's it. He doesn't seem to care or believe that it's justification that my civic leaked oil, had 30K more miles, had a wiring problem I couldn't understand for the life of me, and I just wasn't happy with it over-all. My new car has NO leaks, working AC, and is mechanically sound. I'm going to spend a great deal of my tax return on a paint job. Then the car will have no cosmetic issues whatsoever. It just annoys the piss out of me that he honestly thinks that the value and reliability of a car can be based off of looks entirely. I swear to god he would by a car with an engine knock from hell if it had a new paint job. It's f**king ridiculous. That's why his wife drives a newer volvo that burns tranny fluid and he can't figure it out. Oh but it looks good. Actually it's a f**king volvo station wagon, it looks like s**t. But whatever. AND he bought his son a jeep that he daily drives until his son gets his license, and it's primered. f**king hypocrite.

Maybe if he payed me something more than minimum wage for the last 2 years I'd have a nicer car.

He even picks on another employees car, a member on the forum actually saying it's got a run in the paint or some s**t.

Seriously? Are you running his car over with a fine tooth comb to try and find something to knock on him for?
I've seen his car and the paint's immaculate.

I don't know where I'm going with this. Just thought I'd vent.
i feel you man i bought my 97 civic ex 5 months ago with 105k miles on it for 1,500,and my cousin were like wtf you bought that piece of s**t,of course they are daddys boys one drives a 03 mustang and the other a 2011 cobalt,my civic needs some work,new paint job,has the usual honda cancer(not as bad) but it runs like new no leaks everything works,and his mustang is already burning oil and it drives like s**t,i just hate that people base everything on looks like you said

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate when taking a s**t turns into a damn info-mercial: "...But wait, theres more!"

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate it when people use the term "mikes" in reference to minutes.

I hate the term 'Oscar Mike' (On the move)

I hate 'Roger that'.

I hate when people try to throw military jargon unneededly into a sentence.

(For some reason I've heard this all day today. Makes me want to punch a baby in the face.)

I hate the smelly Afghans

I hate the smelly Afghans that take the ALREADY f***ING COOKED PITA BREAD and put it in the toaster.

I hate walking into the UK guys. (When passing someone, we naturally go to the right. They go left.)

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a negative Ghostrider.

And wtf with the afghans putting cooked bread in the toaster?

emerican

Registered VIP
there afghans man it aint gotta make since lol.
and i would love for brad to show me where the run in my paint is. If he can find it ill give him a 100 bucks and its his painter that hes talking about all the time the guy both him and randy said you have to take the teg to in order to get a really nice paint job. Well he painted my car so you gotta pick one man either he sucks and leaves runs in cars or hes the best painter ever. Also getting dressed to head to school now cause they sold me a brand new unopened access code that dont f**king work. So no matter what i am leaving that s**t place with one that does work.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there afghans man it aint gotta make since lol.
and i would love for brad to show me where the run in my paint is. If he can find it ill give him a 100 bucks and its his painter that hes talking about all the time the guy both him and randy said you have to take the teg to in order to get a really nice paint job. Well he painted my car so you gotta pick one man either he sucks and leaves runs in cars or hes the best painter ever. Also getting dressed to head to school now cause they sold me a brand new unopened access code that dont f***ing work. So no matter what i am leaving that s*** place with one that does work.
Brad knows everything. DUH. lol
And that sucks about the access code thing. Hope you get it all sorted out.

emerican

Registered VIP
I gotta go to school tommrw and bring my recipt the access code that dont work and a printed off page of the access code not working and there supposed to exchange it.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate finding a great deal on something and the wife not giving the green light.... ugh.... Oh well... I gotta learn not to be so impulsive.... lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate finding a great deal on something and the wife not giving the green light.... ugh.... Oh well... I gotta learn not to be so impulsive.... lol
That or you simply don't have the money lol. It's funny hearing people when they talk about stuff like that. "you know I really wanted this and asked my wife and she said no. s**t!!!". Hahahaha. But I'll get there at some point (hopefully lol) and understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The money is there but she is right... I can use that for much better things.... its all good... might've worked out a deal with the guy to get what I want for a photoshoot... lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate when women use their trickery and you end up admitting that they're right!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
Well turn out the people that actually make the codes whoes tech support i had been emailing fixed the code, but they didnt tell me so i almost got another code that might not have worked after they fixed the problem. I just tried it one last time cause the school wanted a printed page showing it not working and it worked, i also know that ive typed it the same every time. Im very glad they fixed it, but why not tell me so i could have been doing school work.

emerican

Registered VIP
Hate that i have to go to the doctor today. I have medicine that i have constly been on for years. Im just tired of getting like 2 or 3 months worth of refills then having to go in to get asked 1 question pay 65 bucks and get the same medicine. I understand he cant just continue to write me scripts without seeing me at some point, so i havent complained untill now. I am currently waiting on an insurance card and ill have insurance, so i asked for enough to make it like a week so i wouldnt have to pay the 65 dollar visit fee. Nope apprently theres no way he can do that so im going there in a little, while the wait will last longer than my visit. Oh well i guess i need the medicine and he knows it so he knows ill pay it and he will prolly make me late for work cause his office is always slow as s**t.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So reviving this s**t from the dead....

My ex sucks balls. Literally and figuratively speaking. b***h asked for $150 a few days ago cause she's broke. Told her to f**k off. All she does is spend $ on partying. She went from that attractive short dresses and heels girl, to a slob in belly shirts and a flat brim hat. It's funny and sad at the same time.