Rant thread

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So reviving this s**t from the dead....

My ex sucks balls. Literally and figuratively speaking. b***h asked for $150 a few days ago cause she's broke. Told her to f**k off. All she does is spend $ on partying. She went from that attractive short dresses and heels girl, to a slob in belly shirts and a flat brim hat. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Dude. Cut her out of your life. Its obvious u still love her but f**k! Its ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude. Cut her out of your life. Its obvious u still love her but f***! Its ridiculous.

As of two days ago she's been blocked on FB and snapchat. Only reason I've even heard from her recently is because the lease we were all on at one point is up as of the first of this month, so we all had to go back and clean the place. I wasn't living there, but I was still considered a tenant. Place is f***ing trashed, they hadn't mowed the backyard since 2013 (when I last mowed it) because of "too much dog poop", and we all lost our security deposit ($1400...)

Come to find out today the last person to pay the water bill there was... me. Back in 2013. So the landlord got charged a hefty fine on her taxes for it being unpaid for so long. And I refuse to pay a penny of this crap. Once this is done and over with, I look forward to never speaking with or about her again!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear wedding bells.

Sent from FedEx on a Greyhound bus.

I thought it was just me. She sounds like a keeper.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got a call from a temp service I applied to. I specifically told them that I can't afford to travel over an hour and a half to a job. That's as far as I'm willing to go. They just called me about a job that is almost three hours away from my house. :letout:

RonJ

Banned
Just got a call from a temp service I applied to. I specifically told them that I can't afford to travel over an hour and a half to a job. That's as far as I'm willing to go. They just called me about a job that is almost three hours away from my house. :letout:
You're clearly in good hands.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're clearly in good hands.

I've been having a hard time on my job search so I'm currently in touch with the best AND the worst temp services in the area :lol: this one being of the latter.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why is that even a viable option for them to look at for you? That would require you to move or get temp housing in the area.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are probably implying that if you are desperate enough for the job, you will move closer. Either that, or that is the only job they can come up with right now.

maritimer

People at work who always are complaining about being broke, yet will neeeeever pick up a shift.. I'm 19, just started renting my own apartment, payed for everything thats in the apartment my self, have a reliable car, pay all my own bills, heavy smoker and enjoy drinking. I seem to be able to manage alright but yet you live with your parents and they pay for all your stuff, but you are broke, but won't work..

This drives me up the wall. Thats my rant.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People at work who always are complaining about being broke, yet will neeeeever pick up a shift.. I'm 19, just started renting my own apartment, payed for everything thats in the apartment my self, have a reliable car, pay all my own bills, heavy smoker and enjoy drinking. I seem to be able to manage alright but yet you live with your parents and they pay for all your stuff, but you are broke, but won't work..

This drives me up the wall. Thats my rant.

I've been there. Some people just don't manage their money well. I lived better on 9.00/hour than some of my friends making 15.00/hour did with similar living conditions.

One of my close friends does this, and she's terrible about eating out. I don't see how she doesn't realize how much that's eating into her finances, no pun intended.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been there. Some people just don't manage their money well. I lived better on 9.00/hour than some of my friends making 15.00/hour did with similar living conditions.

One of my close friends does this, and she's terrible about eating out. I don't see how she doesn't realize how much that's eating into her finances, no pun intended.
Eating out is my weakness too. It's also my girlfriend's weakness. That said, we eat out a lot and end up spending a ton of money on it. But damn.. it's just so delicious and convenient.