Rant thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Being tired then getting into bed and waking up. I gotta be up in 5 hours and 45 minutes and I'm not tired. Fml. I wanted to go in by 6 to do overtime since I'm not getting paid the Christmas week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Something happened to the stupid lock button on the top of my iPhone 4. You really have to push on it to lock and the button is almost flush to the top of the phone it is very stiff.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate how my parents (3) keep getting on me about spending a few hundred dollars fixing up my car to be what I think as a little nicer a little faster like s*** the car was 3000 and in the end I have about $1000 into it so KBB says im only at a loss of $600 bucks but I really like the car so im really about $4000 into a good running car. there are like its a worthless piece of crap and I need to sell it and buy something new. my car is in the shop or in the front yard for repairs way less that their new cars. just pisses me off. anyone else have this happen?
my parents were the same way when i was around 17 and i first got my civic. even before i started driving they knew i had a love for cars and they knew i loved tinkering with things. but at first they did not want to see me pour my money into my car. eventually when i turned 18 i had my own bank accoutn and started ordering parts on my own. they'd get mad when the parts showed up on the front porch but they got over it eventually. i did all the bolt ons and what not, stereo, etc. but i tried to justify everything i did. when i did my stereo i did a physics project oin subwoofers lol. so i bought a sub for the project and when i was done i put it in my car.
when i was about 20 or so my input shaft bearing went bad and i wanted to fix it myself. so i did all the reasearch, bought all the tools and parts i needed, and had a buddy help me do it in a weekend. when they saw me take on a project of that caliber, and put it all back together and the car worked fine, thats when they truly understood my love for the car and my love for working on cars. after that point they stopped bothering me about it.
and it probably helped that i went to college for a mechanical engineering lol

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate when shipping companies don't deliver your package on time. don't tell me ETA of Dec. 8 when you really meant Dec. 9

Vtec Missing

So im driving listen to my music when out of no were i hear something hit my car. I slow do and start looking around thinking i hit something. I looked at my rear view mirror and noticed 3 kids standing on the corner. I stoped and turned around as fast as i could and once them seen me they took off running. i wasnt able to go after the 2 other kids but the 1 that ran across the street i went after him but he cut between some house and got away. I stoped the chase and went to pick my mom up from work but i wass still pissed on my why back home. No damage was done to the car so im happy for that. I just dont see what fun you get out of throwing rocks at cars.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate when u smoke a cig, and makes you feel like you have to poop, so you throw out half a cig, then run in side to crap, then you sit down , and fart, and its over . fml

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Standing in line and the person behind doesn't back the f**k away. I need personal space and esp in public.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
When your going to a bar and got all your quarters in your pocket for playing pool and the homeless guys are asking for change. Hell no i want to play pool.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When 2 of my friends come to me wanting the blunt, honest truth and my opinion, w/ no sugar coating on 2 different matters.
I hesitate b/c I don't want to hurt my friends, but they're insistent.

-fighting w/ one now b/c he didn't like my answer
-b**** went off on me and told me she never wants to speak to me again.

I really don't get people. :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ so they got mad at u cuz u wouldnt pass the joint? Im lost...

Oh, must be girl talk... I was never very good at understanding that mumbo jumbo...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Oh, must be girl talk... I was never very good at understanding that mumbo jumbo...
No weed for me, kthx. :P

It's not girl talk, it was a guy asking for my very blunt honest opinion. The girl..well, she's a girl. They're retarded.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1. Left lane hoverers
2. People that have no sense of distance vs. speed
3. People that speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down... PICK A f***ING SPEED. I am CONSTANTLY looking down at my speedometer to keep my speed in check.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. Left lane hoverers
2. People that have no sense of distance vs. speed
3. People that speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down... PICK A f***ING SPEED. I am CONSTANTLY looking down at my speedometer to keep my speed in check.
OMG lack of depth perception drives me insane with people!!

-Also the people that can't just slow down, they have to BRAKE, speed up, brake, speed up.
-Or the people that are coming up behind someone on the freeway. Either lane is clear to pass yet they brake, THEN switch lanes. WHY!?!?! IT'S CLEAR...JUST GLANCE OVER SHOULD, SIGNAL, GO!!!

My roomie is a perfect example of both of these rants I'm doing. Christ her driving terrifies me, and it's mainly b/c she is 5.8 and sits closer to the wheel than I do. When I drive her car I put the seat back, and I'm 5.3 and 3/8ths to be exact.

John, can you not feel the speed change in the accelerator pedal or hear it? I seldom glance at my speedo and when I do I'm always going the same. I never look at my tach either b/c I can feel/hear to shift...I've done this for years.
I'm always glancing in all my mirrors and everything in front. Ya gotta drive for everyone else.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

:rolf: :bluelol:

You know what really grinds my gears? Working 10 hours in my Sys Admin II lab working with PAM modules & server scripting... (it's worth 5% of my grade so not THAT much, but still enough to want to do well), and getting a 35% on it. My lab partner got a 15%. Class average? 40%. And the professor blames everyone but himself.. His labs go like this:

1. I want you to do this (whatever).
2. I'm not going to tell you how, so use Google.
3. If you ask me for help in class, I won't help you because that's what Google is for.
4. There is a GA who can sign off on your lab steps, however for the hardest one it can ONLY be signed off my me, and I'm only available for the next 30 minutes.
5. I'm 70 years old and worked for Kodak for over 30 years so I know everything. If I say you're wrong, then you're wrong.
6. Oh, and you can't take the labs home to work on your own computer because they're RIT licensed. Sorry.

:roll:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

You know what really grinds my gears? Working 10 hours in my Sys Admin II lab working with PAM modules & server scripting... (it's worth 5% of my grade so not THAT much, but still enough to want to do well), and getting a 35% on it. My lab partner got a 15%. Class average? 40%. And the professor blames everyone but himself.. His labs go like this:

3. If you ask me for help in class, I won't help you because that's what Google is for.
4. There is a GA who can sign off on your lab steps, however for the hardest one it can ONLY be signed off my me, and I'm only available for the next 30 minutes.
5. I'm 70 years old and worked for Kodak for over 30 years so I know everything. If I say you're wrong, then you're wrong.
6. Oh, and you can't take the labs home to work on your own computer because they're RIT licensed. Sorry.

all i got out of that was

blah blah blah blah google blah blah blah google blah blah blah blah hardest blah blah blah 70 year old blah blah blah blah blah

add is a b***h.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

all i got out of that was

blah blah blah blah google blah blah blah google blah blah blah blah hardest blah blah blah 70 year old blah blah blah blah blah

add is a b****.
All I got was Google, 70yr old working for Kodak, and Shaun rolled his eyes.

His edumahcashons is too smart for me!

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

when in college, the war against stubborn professors and trying to find a way to beat them is half the battle. this is why i love ratemyprofessor.com

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is why I love not being in school anymore :lol:
haha well im not in school anymore either. i meant "this is why i loved ratemyprofessor.com lol