What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wife and i are trying. she's ready to do the liveaboard life, and i have plenty of experience on the seas. just gotta find the right boat, and preferably a job down south lol
Oh man, that would be RAD. Buy all of Andy Mckee's albums, set out on the seas with those albums on repeat, and bam. Wonderful time, right there.

Dude! My girls mom picked up some fruit gushers for her grandson at the local discount grocery store, and the kid wouldn't eat them. So she gave them to me. Well me trying to gain weight, I'm in the habit of eating everything in excess. Don't know why I did it with fruit gushers. Don't ask. :lol:

But anyways.. Here's the thing. It was almost a pound of fruit gushers for only a dollar and twenty five cents!

Maybe I was just so excited about the price :lol:
HOLY s**t hahaha. Yeah I'd be puking by the end of that.

I wonder if I can find reps..... Those are WAY out of my price range as of right now. Haha.
Oh I'm sure you could! Nothing wrong with rockin reps if they're still quality.

NOW you're talkin my language, girl! Those are some sexy ass wheels. We can still have kids now. :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just picked it up for cheap. If this guy will answer me, I will have a full 98-01 black front for $150

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can't right now

Such ugly cars

No.
Aww now I will destroy some fruit by the foot.
This.
I wonder if I can find reps..... Those are WAY out of my price range as of right now.

Haha.
"Good things come to those who wait"

Been telling you that since before the bike. Listen for once.

:lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha YEA!

There really isn't a whole lot that looks good on that car. Man. Time to take it back!
Mehh....

Oh I'm sure you could! Nothing wrong with rockin reps if they're still quality.

NOW you're talkin my language, girl! Those are some sexy ass wheels. We can still have kids now. :D
:lol: there's a set for sale on Vortex right now for 1800.

Can't right now

No.
This.
"Good things come to those who wait"

Been telling you that since before the bike. Listen for once.

I didn't say I was buying them now!! Sheesh!

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I'm super against replicas. I just hate the thought of stealing someone else idea and making a substandard product at a lesser price. In a selfish way, I don't mind, since it makes the real version a treat to see.
I just look at it like when I've had job interviews and I don't have a diploma or GED, in the end it doesn't matter, but it's an awkward conversation at first. I also have a walmart shoe comparison. Lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Wow couldn't of stolen VIP modulars wheel much more than that, they even took the center cap design

I vote alphards or Bentley if you want cheap but it's all irrelevant till it's bagged

Drove the s4, gt most of the issues fixed but was sent a bad loaner ecu. But I'm going to try and drive it to waterfest and back

Took the jetta for the first drive, only on 10lbs instead of the normal 30

Also started talking to a new girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Busy day today. Wanna throw my fenders on, donate blood, have to go to the insurance company, and I have work at 5. Not enough time in the day

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Supposed to get my motorcycle back today but the shop isn't answering. :cussing:

Last edited:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How else am I supposed to get a Spoon lip for my facelift Civic. It's either CTR or Si, and they're the same f***ing thing.
\

Wow couldn't of stolen VIP modulars wheel much more than that, they even took the center cap design

I vote alphards or Bentley if you want cheap but it's all irrelevant till it's bagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought those are VIP Modulars...?

alphards all the way
They're too small!

Yessir :naughty:

Alex, just look up CLS550s and pick some nice rims, since essentially it has the same profile :lol:
Mehh....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finishing up a truck order for work, probably my last one if I make the new guy do Monday's.

Went back and looked at your current wheels, I dig 'em.
If anything, some tint & a nice drop and you're all set for some time.

Then again...