What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LEDs didn't come like they were supposed to yesterday. So now I have to wait until next weekend to put them in the CC. :x

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah! Finally found the "Air Suspension for Dummies" thread.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got a call back from my new job. First day tomorrow at 6 am =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah! Finally found the "Air Suspension for Dummies" thread.

Just call open road tuning and talk to Andrew. He is a super nice guy, very knowledgeable, and will work with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just call open road tuning and talk to Andrew. He is a super nice guy, very knowledgeable, and will work with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh God I don't want to bother anyone. Haha.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe rubbing at some dirt near gas cap, then licking finger to get some moisture on it wasn't such a good idea. Lightheaded and hands are kinda shaky. That or I'm tired and glad that husky is gone finally.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe rubbing at some dirt near gas cap, then licking finger to get some moisture on it wasn't such a good idea. Lightheaded and hands are kinda shaky. That or I'm tired and glad that husky is gone finally.
Eat something.

200STM

Today, I cleaned up my place. I live in a studio apartment by myself and I've been keeping track on my craftsmen tool set thats coming via fed ex so I can start working on my civic valve cover/o rings leak.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Studios are the s***.

Alex, goddammit. I just watched that damn movie and I noticed your avatar pic changed and saw Avi's socks. Love it :thumbs up:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been working on g/f's sorority website again
Doing some PS
Uploading auto museum photos to flickr
Mom just picked up a D3200, so I was walking her through it over the phone
Got me wondering, looked up my shutter count...43,463, holy s**t
Eat something.
Forgot I had food here

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been bored out of my mind lately... Playing games til 2am, getting 4/5 hours of sleep for almost a week now, I've had this non-stop cough since I got over being sick nearly a week ago...literally can't stop coughing 24/7. I'm all sorts of messed up right now. Still trying to sell my old D80 and lenses. The rust spot on my driver door is getting bigger and bigger by the week :(. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Went on a few vacations the past couple of weeks. Boston with my parents and brother for 4 days then Connecticut to visit a friend the following week for 5 days. I don't even know what days off are anymore since I work my 2nd part-time job even if I'm off from my full-time job.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
the wife threw away more of her s**t, and i worked on fixing up the house a little bit. one step closer to a f**king boat.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Studios are the s***.

Alex, goddammit. I just watched that damn movie and I noticed your avatar pic changed and saw Avi's socks. Love it :thumbs up:

:lol: Awesome!

On my work IM my little caption is "I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers" and one of my technicians noticed it and got super excited.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No otherwise I totally would. :lol:
I'd do it anyway.

In other news, girlfriend is bringing home a damn cockatoo because someone "found" it in Newark and didn't know what to do, so left it at her place (She's a vet tech) and she's a bleeding heart for birds. s**t...

Anyone want a f**king bird?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

I had a cockatoo once. It stole my toast once and dipped it in my f***ing coffee before eating it. Not only did he eat the toast, but I had crumbs all in my coffee. We sold that bird in the long run because he wouldn't shut the f*** up :lol:

Just dropped off my motorcycle damage claim to the city. We'll see how that goes but I'm not expecting s*** from them.

Was at our fraternity sweethearts' lake house off Lake Ontario for the weekend. Had a great time. Did my first beer chug from a pool noodle....