The Relationship Thread

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: you guys.

I just had a girl moment before. Him and I get along REALLY well. I really am starting to be into this one. He has his own drive and passions that are different than mine, but he appreciates mine. He has the same sense of humor that I do. He actually listens and I genuinely laugh with him. Granted, it's been like 2 months and we're not pushing anything to happen but good lord. We also don't really text/talk all the time either, which is nice. And I trust him.
He senses that I'm a little apprehensive about getting into something so soon, and luckily he's in the same boat.

Oh btw, his uncle is Roger Fisher from the band Heart :lol: He's a crazy cool guy and apparently he likes me. So there's that!

Sorry for gushing boys ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
......competition.

Hahah just kidding. Sounds good!

Edit: if he's the guy that you've been shooting with then I'm all for him!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: you guys.

I just had a girl moment before. Him and I get along REALLY well. I really am starting to be into this one. He has his own drive and passions that are different than mine, but he appreciates mine. He has the same sense of humor that I do. He actually listens and I genuinely laugh with him. Granted, it's been like 2 months and we're not pushing anything to happen but good lord. We also don't really text/talk all the time either, which is nice. And I trust him.
He senses that I'm a little apprehensive about getting into something so soon, and luckily he's in the same boat.

Oh btw, his uncle is Roger Fisher from the band Heart :lol: He's a crazy cool guy and apparently he likes me. So there's that!

Sorry for gushing boys ;)

Sounds terrible...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
......competition.

Hahah just kidding. Sounds good!

Edit: if he's the guy that you've been shooting with then I'm all for him!
Shooting with?

Sounds terrible...
:lol:

I've actually thought about it and I think I'm in over my head. I'm actually starting to maybe fall for him... but I can't let myself do that and I don't think he's as into me as I'm into him. He knows I'm skeptical too. I don't know what to do.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shooting with?

I've actually thought about it and I think I'm in over my head. I'm actually starting to maybe fall for him... but I can't let myself do that and I don't think he's as into me as I'm into him. He knows I'm skeptical too. I don't know what to do.

Shooting, yeah.

Shooting guns on facebook.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shooting with?

Go cheat on him. That should help you know how he feels about you :what:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahaha no this is a different one. He's invited me to meet his family and whatnot.

Dude, no. That's f**ked up. He's already told me that he trusts me and knows that I wouldn't do that. Same goes with him.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahaha no this is a different one. He's invited me to meet his family and whatnot.

Dude, no. That's f**ked up. He's already told me that he trusts me and knows that I wouldn't do that. Same goes with him.

:rolleyes:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cause your boring , and prolly dont let him stick it in your ass .

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Gary. :lol:

Oh yeah, him and I are dating now. But he never makes time for me. So I'm irritated about that. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolleyes:

Oh, and Matt and I became friends. We met up and talked, and things are really complicated but there's nothing we can do about it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blah blah, my relationship with JD and Southern Comfort, blah blah.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heh, friend-zone girl is now dating someone else (in Los Angeles, but she lives here in NY, so whatever).

Just slowly stopped talking to the other girl I was interested in, too. Asked her to dinner after we had a great time the first time, and her previous "yes definitely!" response became "I need to see when I'm free", which kind of gave me the hint. All good though, didn't know she was big into weight training. She'd kick my ass :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heh, friend-zone girl is now dating someone else (in Los Angeles, but she lives here in NY, so whatever).

Just slowly stopped talking to the other girl I was interested in, too. Asked her to dinner after we had a great time the first time, and her previous "yes definitely!" response became "I need to see when I'm free", which kind of gave me the hint. All good though, didn't know she was big into weight training. She'd kick my ass :lol:
Damn! LA to NY.. That's a long distance relationship.. As long as you can get in the states just about.

And that weight training can be good and bad ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well since this is the relationship thread, girl I've been talking to for months kind of has me interested. We talk here and there, sometimes a few times a week. Haven't actually gotten a chance to hang out with her. Being away at school and seeing my family when I come home puts that in the way.

Anyways, couple things in leery about but arent necessarily deal breaker. She's probably above average religious. She's told me she's a virgin and says she will save herself for the right guy (not necessarily marriage though).

She also has a ton of health problems. In and out of the hospital a few times a month for her back and weak joints and stuff like that. I want a girl I can actually go out with. I really like going to places like gorges and mountains, something physical to climb sort of. I feel we wouldn't be able to do a lot of that together.

She's pretty down to earth, cute, a few years younger than me (she's 18, I'm 21), she wants to go to college but with her health problems and her single mother she's been putting it off. She told me when we first started talking for awhile she liked me, but dumbass me was saying some stupid s**t about my ex (which I haven't been with since 2013) and she kind of backed off).

Not sure whether I wanna just stay friends or try and pursue this further. I like her because she's cool to talk to and isn't a stupid whore like my previous girlfriends. She also has a good head on her shoulders and we have a little bit in common. Not to mention she was helping me through my fathers passing.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well since this is the relationship thread, girl I've been talking to for months kind of has me interested. We talk here and there, sometimes a few times a week. Haven't actually gotten a chance to hang out with her. Being away at school and seeing my family when I come home puts that in the way.

Anyways, couple things in leery about but arent necessarily deal breaker. She's probably above average religious. She's told me she's a virgin and says she will save herself for the right guy (not necessarily marriage though).

She also has a ton of health problems. In and out of the hospital a few times a month for her back and weak joints and stuff like that. I want a girl I can actually go out with. I really like going to places like gorges and mountains, something physical to climb sort of. I feel we wouldn't be able to do a lot of that together.

She's pretty down to earth, cute, a few years younger than me (she's 18, I'm 21), she wants to go to college but with her health problems and her single mother she's been putting it off. She told me when we first started talking for awhile she liked me, but dumbass me was saying some stupid s**t about my ex (which I haven't been with since 2013) and she kind of backed off).

Not sure whether I wanna just stay friends or try and pursue this further. I like her because she's cool to talk to and isn't a stupid whore like my previous girlfriends. She also has a good head on her shoulders and we have a little bit in common. Not to mention she was helping me through my fathers passing.
Idk i wouldnt date her cuz i like to be active too. That sucks cuz she seems like she would be a good chick to date

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youve been deemed not the right guy for her... sorry my man