1997 DX hatch

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The luckiest luck sometimes huh? Glad it was a simple fix for ya tho!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
clean looking hatch, i like it

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The luckiest luck sometimes huh? Glad it was a simple fix for ya tho!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Haha thanks man. I was definitely super lucky. Not fixed yet as I am still home and my car is at school. Hopefully it will be fixed soon though.

We have matching spoilers now :rolf:
Lol I guess so. The CX comes with a black plastic one right?

clean looking hatch, i like it
Thanks man!

Well I got my new alternator yesterday and had it tested. Everything is good to go. The new alternator is from a 96 ITR. It is smaller than my B16 which is interesting because I thought all B-series were the same. It will still bolt up, it is just shorter in length. Let's hope it works!

ITR on the left B16 on the right:

Smaller pulley too:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just a small hurdle to go over. Car looks great though!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The type Rs have tons of minor details that make them what they are. Just expect a type R part to always be a little different, typically it's just weight savings.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't update my thread in awhile. I have been super busy with school and life in general. Money's pretty tight right now so nothing major has been going on with the car. I've just been maintaining it so it will get me to school and work reliably. It runs great and easily gets 40 mpg on the highway. Here's a pic I took at the beginning of last summer when I installed an ITR intake just to be on the safe side for daily driving.

Even if I'm not posting, I'm always checking in on builds. Keep up the great work guys!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of the few cars on here that asked advice and took it, and then put together a clean car