What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about the job, Chris. That's what my dad and family struggled with before he passed. Layoffs suck. And Greg, the house looks great. I should come by and see it sometime haha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yup. Jobless...
Well that's lame, sorry dude. :(

Any idea what / where you'll be looking for work if not in the oil field? Our company is hurting a little too, with oil prices being so low.

Car looks awesome as always, Greg! And congrats and good luck with the house!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Any idea what / where you'll be looking for work if not in the oil field? Our company is hurting a little too, with oil prices being so low.
Oil and gas runs this country. It hurts everybody when its down.

I just filed unemployment and ive been looking for jobs. Gonna try to get some sidework. May end up having to relocate. Im sure ill stay oilfield. Maybe not the smartest thing but thats pretty much all i know. Been doin it since i was 19. Maybe this is my chance to get to Texas like we have wanted for a few years now. Guess we will see what God has planned for me.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oil and gas runs this country. It hurts everybody when its down.

I just filed unemployment and ive been looking for jobs. Gonna try to get some sidework. May end up having to relocate. Im sure ill stay oilfield. Maybe not the smartest thing but thats pretty much all i know. Been doin it since i was 19. Maybe this is my chance to get to Texas like we have wanted for a few years now. Guess we will see what God has planned for me.
Our HQ is in England, so it's a global issue. We're directly in the oil/gas industry though.

Keeping a positive attitude about the the whole thing is huge, and it def seems like you're looking ahead! Maybe Texas IS calling your name. I hope you're a Cowboys fan. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our HQ is in England, so it's a global issue. We're directly in the oil/gas industry though.

Keeping a positive attitude about the the whole thing is huge, and it def seems like you're looking ahead! Maybe Texas IS calling your name. I hope you're a Cowboys fan. :lol:
Who knows man. But u cant do anything about it. Its not like i was the only good person that was let go. It was a massive downsizing event. Pretty sad really. Lots of great people in way worse shape financially than myself. And this is happening all over right now.

Today i washed the TL since I'll basically be parking the Dodge as much as possible. Gonna pick to ol lady up from work since she will be working damn near everyday now, then going to the gym.

Then cooking dinner and maybe working on the mazda. Trying to stay busy to keep from drinking lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greg! Glad to have you back! Stick around :lol:

You too Jared, lurkin haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about the job, Chris. That's what my dad and family struggled with before he passed. Layoffs suck. And Greg, the house looks great. I should come by and see it sometime haha
House warming party [emoji119]

Car looks awesome as always, Greg! And congrats and good luck with the house!
Thank you sir

Greg! Glad to have you back! Stick around :lol:

You too Jared, lurkin haha
I'll try, life's been getting in my way lately. I'm going from about 530am to midnight and never stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. Im like the old retired guy on here now that gets to spit wisdom on all you young f**kers haha :rolf:
You mean show the young'ins NOT what to do by getting your duplicate account banned? ;)

Wisdom is wisdom I guess haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You mean show the young'ins NOT what to do by getting your duplicate account banned? ;)

Wisdom is wisdom I guess haha
Idk where the f**k that came from. I think its when i post from my tablet. I dont get it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pac should have won....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t I had tequila for the first time tonight and I'm in love.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t I had tequila for the first time tonight and I'm in love.
What brand?

Hip is f**ked up but still managed to mow the grass. Just doing stuff around the house today and relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am a fan of the patron

That and a couple Jack & Coke's is what put me on my ass a few months ago. Well worth it.