What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... I haven't been with tesla since November...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Umm yeah. I dont facebook so how would i know that?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She doesn't facebook either, just gotta be in the know

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't tell you guys on purpose. I was embarrassed. That was a very dark time for me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Women...

You have to understand i was on my period and i had just talked to my mother and...

Nobody cares. This is a car forum...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who I thought was the love of my life dumped me and I lost my dream job. I hit rock bottom for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is this strange new format...
COOOOOOOKIIIEEEE!

I missed you :'(

Man.. There are some good threads bumped right now. But I have to get to bed for work again tomorrow. :(

Then three days off! :D

Keep your head up Alex. No one here is judging you. We've all been through similar s**t at one time or another. Nothing but love.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna go mow my buddies grass today since he has a job out of town and i have nothing better to do. Then imma go grab some AN wrenches from a buddy to get all my AN fittings tight and do work on my truck.

Its supposed to be shitty this weekend, so i gotta get s**t done today.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna go mow my buddies grass today since he has a job out of town and i have nothing better to do. Then imma go grab some AN wrenches from a buddy to get all my AN fittings tight and do work on my truck.

Its supposed to be shitty this weekend, so i gotta get s**t done today.
Dude the weather always blows where you live :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude the weather always blows where you live :lol:
It kinda does and i have shitty allergies.

During the winter its cold as f**k. We dont normally get a ton of snow, just below freezing temps. Spring is windy and rainy and tons of pollen and cotton(which i hate the most) floating around. Summer is over 100 which i love, but cant really get out and do too much. Fall is awesome, but its like a week if youre lucky.

Winter lasts forever and is miserable.

The cotton pisses me off because its everywhere. You cant go outside without it sticking to you or blowing in your car. I cant have my garage open because it blows in and gets all over everything. Pretty much hate it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a good reason to move to Georgia ;) short winter, long humid ass summer. Spring, summer, and fall kind of just mold together. Then a few weeks of winter. That's it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a good reason to move to Georgia ;) short winter, long humid ass summer. Spring, summer, and fall kind of just mold together. Then a few weeks of winter. That's it.
Humidity is no good for a baremetal truck in the garage and i cant live on $30k a year haha